Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I've been thinking back to what Hiruzen said when sealing Oro in the Demon Death Seal about how "whoever is sealed with this jutsu will suffer for all eternity in the belly of death" stated here

You must be registered for see images

So my question is does this go into affect with Minato and Hiruzen? Did they suffer inside the belly of death until his resurrection my Oro? As much as it pains me to say I do believe this only because of manga facts that I will show..

So we see here that Minato obviously used the Demon Death Seal to seal half the Kyuubi inside himself

Some say well Minato wasn't sealed inside the belly of the Demon but here are some scans to show.. So when Oro revived the 4 previous Hokage he puts on the Mask of Shingami which allows him to release the souls inside of the Demon

Also as you can see 5 souls come out of his stomach (which is considered the Belly of Death) which would be all all 4 Hokage and Oro's arms. I believe that Hashi and Tobirama's real souls were not sealed inside the Demon because Oro used 2 other sacrifices to revive them in part 1. But I do believe that Hiruzen and Minato's were because they actually used this seal with their real bodies which would then seal their real souls.

Manga facts prove Minato and Hiruzen have in fact been "through hell and back" making them even more bad*** then we ever imagined!

I wanna hear y'all's thoughts on what you believe!

wanderingcactus

Veteran
Kin
2,117💸
Kumi
1,383💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
belly of death = belly of the one who casted it. you could say that Kurama was sealed in the belly of death. death being Naruto considering even 9tails was not powerful enough to escape it.

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
belly of death = belly of the one who casted it. you could say that Kurama was sealed in the belly of death. death being Naruto considering even 9tails was not powerful enough to escape it.
Nah fam they were in the belly of the Death God.. And they still came out one hunnid. They the real MVPs

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe that Hashi and Tobirama's real souls were not sealed inside the Demon because Oro used 2 other sacrifices to revive them in part 1.
Wrong. Hashirama and Tobirama were free souls, they were sealed in the Demon Belly only after they were Edo Tensied.

Bradley44

Regular
Kin
9💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After a couple of years I am still curious on yall's thoughts.. Also this is my first time back since I guess there has been a change of websites! Glad to be back!

Tyris

Veteran
Kin
238💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I've been thinking back to what Hiruzen said when sealing Oro in the Demon Death Seal about how "whoever is sealed with this jutsu will suffer for all eternity in the belly of death" stated here

So my question is does this go into affect with Minato and Hiruzen? Did they suffer inside the belly of death until his resurrection my Oro? As much as it pains me to say I do believe this only because of manga facts that I will show..

So we see here that Minato obviously used the Demon Death Seal to seal half the Kyuubi inside himself

Some say well Minato wasn't sealed inside the belly of the Demon but here are some scans to show.. So when Oro revived the 4 previous Hokage he puts on the Mask of Shingami which allows him to release the souls inside of the Demon

Also as you can see 5 souls come out of his stomach (which is considered the Belly of Death) which would be all all 4 Hokage and Oro's arms. I believe that Hashi and Tobirama's real souls were not sealed inside the Demon because Oro used 2 other sacrifices to revive them in part 1. But I do believe that Hiruzen and Minato's were because they actually used this seal with their real bodies which would then seal their real souls.

Manga facts prove Minato and Hiruzen have in fact been "through hell and back" making them even more bad*** then we ever imagined!

I wanna hear y'all's thoughts on what you believe!
Pretty sure ET binds the original soul & is forcibly transplanted into a subjugated host so I vote
in belly