LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it hard for people to like boruto because he looks exactly naruto or because he's naruto son? It's a lot of hater going around for him and he didn't even get to show what he can do, so how can people judge him so early. Give him a chance and don't hate him because he's naruto son

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't even look exactly like Naruto.

Matter of fact, looks wise Naruto is more of a clone to Minato than Boruto is to Naruto

OT: People just thrive off complaining and hating

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People who judge by looks are being utterly stupid, and I honestly feel at times like they should be​ eradicated. It is people like them who allow a great deal of crap to happen (both in the real world and in fiction) all because they judge by people's physical appearance.

For example, there are idiots who said that Naruto shouldn't be hokage because he looks like Minato! Fools! Such moronic fools! The leadership of a country, a village , or even an entire world should not be based on how similar the leader looks to a previous leader! Two different people may have two different styles of forming policies and this could greatly benefit or hurt the world (depending on the leader).

I bet those morons would reject a leader who could cure all diseases just because he has a moustache similar to a president from a few terms ago!

Looks don't define character/abilities/intelligence etc..

Stupid morons!!!

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
People who judge by looks are being utterly stupid, and I honestly feel at times like they should be​ eradicated. It is people like them who allow a great deal of crap to happen (both in the real world and in fiction) all because they judge by people's physical appearance.

For example, there are idiots who said that Naruto shouldn't be hokage because he looks like Minato! Fools! Such moronic fools! The leadership of a country, a village , or even an entire world should not be based on how similar the leader looks to a previous leader! Two different people may have two different styles of forming policies and this could greatly benefit or hurt the world (depending on the leader).

I bet those morons would reject a leader who could cure all diseases just because he has a moustache similar to a president from a few terms ago!

Looks don't define character/abilities/intelligence etc..

Stupid morons!!!
Kim Jong Un(North Korea) not a looker and his fetish over a war and destruction fits his looks. North Korean need to elect Kpop idol in the future

JStar King

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No. I believe some people don't like him because he acts bratty and ungrateful at times.

When it comes to him and Naruto, some people might see him as a clone because of his arsenal being similar, including the fact that he has a free handout just like his father.

But as for me, I don't hate him. He just needs to cool it when it comes to his dad being Hokage. I understand that he wants to spend more time with his dad. I get it. But he needs to chill.

:kk:

I also like the fact that he's learning new elements and branching out.

I hope Sarada branches out as well and don't end up as another Sakura clone, which she is at the moment.

King Richard

Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kim Jong Un(North Korea) not a looker and his fetish over a war and destruction fits his looks. North Korean need to elect Kpop idol in the future
KPOP is a rip off of American music

OT. It's jealously really, Sarada and Sasuke fans cannot fathom the fact that Naruto and Boruto solo their favs and have series named after them.

chaos control

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you said though, that is his fetish, something that he likes, apart of his personality and judgement. Looks have nothing to do with it. Your opinion that this fits his looks is only subjective.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's probably because he hasn't received any character development in the Anime and no one likes bratty characters. Despite Naruto doing the same thing though.

Most people have seen the new content so its probably just anime only viewers.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
cant fault him for being a kid wanting attention just the same as naruto when he was a kid its all about wanting attention boruto wants his dad to pay more attention to him and the only way to do that is to get in trouble

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because boruto in the anime is very annoying and bratty. he's childish and nags too much and also fk him. i want him to grow up already
what does boruto nag about and he's a child so you cant call him out for being childish as for being annoying i dont know what you mean by that but if you talking about how he always in trouble its because he wants attention and what makes him bratty

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He doesn't even look exactly like Naruto.

Matter of fact, looks wise Naruto is more of a clone to Minato than Boruto is to Naruto

OT: People just thrive off complaining and hating
Nah, Naruto is literally kushina with blond hair and blue eyes.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

FuriouslAngel

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
they are jealous

You must be registered for see images

Boruto>>>>>>your next gen fav
At first it was cool... but after seeing his character and free power ups!:) ****ing annoying little brat

ot -

Naruto is a lot better then Boruto as a character or as a friend. little ****ing annoying retard only got luck because he is the MC of this - even the serious are ****ing joke...i dont even hate him... just ****ing annoying lol ...

Naruto manga, check the exams.... and just compare them to Boruto manga exams... these kids are just playing video games and act like ninjas" they dont even know shit.... i dont know even wtf is this + they are not even training but suddenly they all know jutsu or some shit.... ****t up but w.e . But i still have respect for the manga , and im looking forward what happens.

Last edited: