Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading some manhwas on Webtoon I saw almost daily Lookism updating and that made me curious and I gave it a try.

It's a drama and somehow imaginary but full of slice of life parts. Now I'm reading it before other webtoons and I barely have patience of waiting the english translation and I'm searching it in various languages. I saw that it's very famous in south east Asia and I can imagine why. Good story, good drawings, 5 days from 7 updates.

Shortly it's about how people are judging others after their look, disrespecting or at contrary give too much consideration depending on one's appereance.

Your thoughts?

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After reading some manhwas on Webtoon I saw almost daily Lookism updating and that made me curious and I gave it a try.

It's a drama and somehow imaginary but full of slice of life parts. Now I'm reading it before other webtoons and I barely have patience of waiting the english translation and I'm searching it in various languages. I saw that it's very famous in south east Asia and I can imagine why. Good story, good drawings, 5 days from 7 updates.

Shortly it's about how people are judging others after their look, disrespecting or at contrary give too much consideration depending on one's appereance.

Your thoughts?
Lookism can be read at it's original source here: . It is advised that you don't read it anywhere else.

Reactions: Michelle