Looking for Shop to Join!

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I enjoy photoshopping but I'm not keen on the idea of making my own shop, so I'm hoping to join another shop so I can essentially just dump stuff in. Less obligation on me alone holdin' up the shop, you could say. I've tossed together 2 'premium-sized' avatars for this, hopefully my style is alright *_* (though I'm still iffy on the borders).

If I stop replying, I've probably fallen asleep and will check back tomorrow!

Examples of my work (+my own avatar and sig);

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Sorry if this is in the wrong area, I wasn't sure where else to put it ;-;
 

Joon

DalbitEcho
Supreme
23,694 posts 1,484 reactions
Joined
Aug 4, 2011
Messages
23,694
Reaction score
1,484
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
For what I see... You need some more experience.
 

Laraib

Banned
4,613 posts 457 reactions
Joined
May 14, 2014
Messages
4,613
Reaction score
457
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You are good. I like your second avatar.
 

Woodzy

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Veteran
2,369 posts 257 reactions
Joined
Jan 4, 2015
Messages
2,369
Reaction score
257
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Pretty neat. =D
 

dark legion

Anbu Operative 🎭
Veteran
4,707 posts 328 reactions
Joined
Oct 23, 2012
Messages
4,707
Reaction score
328
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
nice avatars Man


as for the shops ,I once knew lots of Ava shops but, I haven't seen any of them lately(they're not active), even Avatar threads are reduced ! But I'm sure you'll find a place among them !
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Some mixed reviews, but that's to be expected.

And i do hope i find somewhere to dump stuff while i tinker. May have to just make my own if there arent many/any that want me in their thread.
 

Rohan

Legendary Shinobi 🐸
Supreme
24,326 posts 4,106 reactions
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
24,326
Reaction score
4,106
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Some mixed reviews, but that's to be expected.

And i do hope i find somewhere to dump stuff while i tinker. May have to just make my own if there arent many/any that want me in their thread.

Check this : :)
 

Flakez

Member
70,977 posts 1,947 reactions
Joined
Mar 28, 2012
Messages
70,977
Reaction score
1,947
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
None of the shops are currently active. You can start posting threads in the design hall, and if people like what you do, you can open your own shop.
 

Sload

Member
56 posts 0 reactions
Joined
Mar 19, 2015
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Check this : :)

Oh! Man, I even looked through that thread/post but didn't read that last bit. Thanks :happy:
 
Top