Looking for game app recommendations

BeckyAnne

Kin
40💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does any of you have any games on your phone that are good for math or physics help ?

I mean, games which kids can enjoy but at the same time they are either learning problem solving skills or concepts (not necessarily studying them, but just learning them by looking at how the game works).
I am asking because I am looking for apps that could get my son more motivated on his studies of science and math subjects, the one we need the most is help with physics. My son is already taking some really nice tutoring classes for physics content (grade 9) and getting some online through a company that was recommended to us by other parents at his school, but I am really interested in getting him some game apps so that he can be familiarized with important concepts better (such as Newton's Laws and/or Electricity and circuits).

Anyone has used any game app good for this?
I would love to know,,, anything science or math related, I would appreciate the info!

BeckyAnne

Kin
40💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The answer is yes. And now I'm curious, what would be the other alternative? Someone hacking me? Maybe the answer is simple or maybe my brain is working so slow again this Wednesday (haven't had my afternoon coffee yet) that I was a little bit puzzled by this.