Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey guys,

*I posted this thread in the wrong section so ignore the other one*

Hi, I'm looking for an inker for my manga Shaman Chronicles. This is an existing project that I'm trying to get some help with to regularly update and move along with the story.

Here's some information about the manga

Plot: Shaman Chronicles follows the adventures of Tsuya Keiyo, a young shaman yet to realize his powers in a world plagued by evil spirits. Tsuya enrolls in Golden Dawn Academy to discover himself in a whole new light and along the way he creates rivals, friends, and enemies alike.

Genre: Fantasy, Action/Adventure, Comedy, Romance

Content: The story maintains between action and comedy, with plenty of drama included. It follows Tsuya and his friends and other character's personal growth and development as shaman, and it emphasizes the influences of their backgrounds on their personalities. The tone of the story will initially be lighthearted, simple, and comedic, but then it'll become more serious later in the story. It also includes themes such as coming of age, good vs evil, and a sense of self.

Length: This project is expected to be pretty long. I'm hoping I'd make this project last for 10 volumes or a little over, with 10 chapters a volume.

Process: I scan the sketched pages and the inking can be done in photoshop or paint tool sai. I plan to do the lettering and any final touches needed.

The position would be to essentially ink over the sketch panels providing a nice weight of lines along with correcting any mistakes. You also have creative choices when it comes to inking such as fixing some anatomy and backgrounds, changing facial expressions, etc.

I have samples of my artwork to review my abilities.
You must be registered for see images

If any of you guys are interested please email me at [email protected] or pm me

and send in a sample of some inked work you've done or you could ink this panel I made

Last edited: