KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The words that have echoed in Yamato's mind ever since he was shoved into a tree.

It would be cool if you could get it to only show the words when he enters Rape Face Mode...having him say other things up until then...but hey your Gif! That and you may not have the option...IDK!

Reactions: Colonel Armstrong

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You gonna get an infraction. But I liked it anyway
Really? :sweat:
Ooops, and Thanks.

The words that have echoed in Yamato's mind ever since he was shoved into a tree.

It would be cool if you could get it to only show the words when he enters Rape Face Mode...having him say other things up until then...but hey your Gif! That and you may not have the option...IDK!
as cool as that sounds! I don't got enough expierence/skills for all that! I do this stuff for play!!
XD

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Really? :sweat:
Ooops, and Thanks.

as cool as that sounds! I don't got enough expierence/skills for all that! I do this stuff for play!!
XD
Lol yeah I know what you mean! At least you can add the image to the working gif...I can't even get there!

Oh and I posted that for laughs in the other thread. As the Let's make a list part and them the OF DEATH part nicely matched Yamato's....attitude adjustment here.

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol yeah I know what you mean! At least you can add the image to the working gif...I can't even get there!

Oh and I posted that for laughs in the other thread. As the Let's make a list part and them the OF DEATH part nicely matched Yamato's....attitude adjustment here.
Adding the text?
It's like abc, literally no downloading or nothing!
If you want I can show you?

I really liked that list actually, noticed you didn't put Hinata-sama... ;)

Or am I blind? :nuts:

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think everybody is giving YAMATO the finger considering nobody has asked where he currently is right now...

He's been chillin in the Hashirama clone tree for like four years now.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Adding the text?
It's like abc, literally no downloading or nothing!
If you want I can show you?

I really liked that list actually, noticed you didn't put Hinata-sama... ;)

Or am I blind? :nuts:

Well u probably saved the gif wrong... What program/whatever did you use to edit it? I was going to do that to one in the past, bit wasn't sure what to use to edit the gif...I can probably add the text (ABC like you said), but not sure what program thing to use.

And lol Hinata was in the list of badly hurt, nut not killed....an by badly hurt I'm talking more than just taking punches to the face. Basically something that is life threatening....but they won't die (somewhat contradictory, but yeah).

I keep thinking she's gonna get stabbed for some reason...again....but once more fight the power XD

l Forgotten l

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well u probably saved the gif wrong... What program/whatever did you use to edit it? I was going to do that to one in the past, bit wasn't sure what to use to edit the gif...I can probably add the text (ABC like you said), but not sure what program thing to use.

And lol Hinata was in the list of badly hurt, nut not killed....an by badly hurt I'm talking more than just taking punches to the face. Basically something that is life threatening....but they won't die (somewhat contradictory, but yeah).

I keep thinking she's gonna get stabbed for some reason...again....but once more fight the power XD
Use LunaPic. It's easy as hell.

Hinata won't even get hurt because Naruto is going to run to her side, like a prince in shining armor, and oh my god, my NH feels are taking over.