Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If say Naruto really did die,

What if it was actually Boruto who did it?

We know his eye will bring him misery(take everything away from him)

I've been thinking it would be on a widespread scale or a reoccurring curse

but what if it was one singular event which was killing Naruto

Whether he wasn't in his right mind, accident or got manipulated into causing Narutos downfall he did

Naruto dying would affect EVERYTHING dear to him through domino effects

heads up, AT THIS POINT I GO INTO LONG DETAIL BOUT THESE DOMINO EFFECTS, IF YOU THINK ITS A STUPID THEORY OR DONT DO LONG READS YOU CAN STOP.

- Himself: let's face it, Boruto loves the **** out of his dad. Causing his death like he thought he did in the chuunin exams would tear him apart

- His family: Hinata and Himawari would be devastated from losing Naruto. Especially if it's Borutos fault. Just looking at Boruto who looks so much like his father would hurt them even if they didn't want to blame him.

- His friends: Sarada as well as many others admire Naruto greatly, they would feel that pain but especially Sarada who aimed to be like Naruto and shares an intimate bond with Boruto. Then there's Mitsuki who might possibly decide Boruto isn't "the sun" depending on how his mindset has developed.

-His village: Naruto is a hero to all who brought upon this new era of peace & the beloved leader of the village. The morale and belief in this peace would be greatly affected if this Hero was suddenly murdered. Not to mention relations with other villages. Along with other schemes from Kara(assuming they're truly the evil organization of the series) I can see Narutos death being the beginning breaking point of peace and relations in the world.

I could see this leading to the speculated Boruto goes rogue thing. Where he's ashamed and runs away losing faith in himself unworthy to be Konoha shinobi.

This leads us to the final thing he loses

-His Mentor: I could see Sasuke finding Boruto and talk no jutsu'ing him. They reflect on how this is just like last time(Momoshiki attack) but at the same time everything has changed. Also note: this could happen either before or after the time skip so depending on which they either return to the village to stop Karas plan if it's after or travel to hone Borutos eye, seal & skill(this is more so if Boruto lost control of his power leading to Narutos death) then returning to stop Kara

At this point peace is breaking down and Kara is about to enter its last step. Sasuke and Boruto & his friends who actually never really blamed him or forgave him intercept Kara. They do good but ultimately while new gen is skilled they're not Sasuke/Naruto level either still. Sasuke is disadvantaged without his equal by his side and possibly gets defeated somehow or sacrifices himself for Boruto. At the same time Kara succeeded in destroying Konoha thanks to Kawaki. Sasuke dies but gives Boruto one last talk no jutsu so he doesn't quit on himself again. Then Boruto wears Sasukes stuff in honor of him(similar to him wearing Narutos clothes) OR IF IT REALLY WASNT SASUKES STUFF THEN NEVERMIND THAT before he goes off to finish what they started.

Boruto at this point has lost everything all thanks to his eye killing Naruto but even so..he is still a ninja.

Ultimately Boruto and Kawaki face off & Kawaki taunts Boruto by saying "I'll be sending you to meet the 7th" which Boruto is unfazed because he's now Sasuke level coolheaded about his misery.

The thought just popped into my head so I had to write it out

Brady

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This entire manga is rushed. Just the way it's phrased "It will take everything away from you" sounds incredibly cringey and rushed.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This entire manga is rushed. Just the way it's phrased "It will take everything away from you" sounds incredibly cringey and rushed.
Yeah and cliche as hell. Nonetheless I'm really interested in how the village turnt to rubbish.
I'm just trying to make a interesting scenario on it instead of some generic way.

uhmusddy

Veteran
Kin
38💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But that doesn't imply he's the one who "sent" Naruto anywhere just that he knows Naruto is dead.

"I'll be sending you to the same place I sent the 7th" or something would state he caused it

but besides that do you think this would be a interesting or possible route following Momoshikis dark prophecy?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But that doesn't imply he's the one who "sent" Naruto anywhere just that he knows Naruto is dead.

"I'll be sending you to the same place I sent the 7th" or something would state he caused it

but besides that do you think this would be a interesting or possible route following Momoshikis dark prophecy?
Just seems a bit convoluted but depends how they handle it I guess but not a fan of the idea tho