[Fantasy] Long Live The King: The Chronicles Of Itachi Uchiha and The Uchiha Clan//ADULT.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't own Naruto, Code Geass, Inuyasha, Loveless, Dragon ball Z, or Final Fantasy or any other series used in this fanfiction.

Long Live The King: The Chronicles Of Itachi Uchiha and the Uchiha Clan, Book One: Long Endure the King. Join Itachi "Raven's Flight" Uchiha, future Emperor, future King of all demons on his quest to protect his beloved Queen and the demon world. Join Sasuke "Wolf's Fury" Uchiha on his quest to save his family. Join Kagetora son of Sesshomaru and The Great Dog Demon on his quest to rebuild what was lost. These and more are their stories and the stories of those around them.

View the uncut version on adult fanfiction.net under the same name.

Chapter 1: The Beginning Of The Middle.​

Uchiha 'Wolf's Fury' Sasuke stood outside the burning Temple of the moonlight, sword drawn. It was named as such due to the lunar flowers that only bloomed in the light of the male goddess of the moon, Sephiroth. There was blood dripping into his eyes from the large gash wound on his head, but he felt no pain. At that moment the only thing he could feel was not the flames licking at his face. Not the stone hat had lodged itself in his big toe. It was on his right foot because he was in such a hurry to get here he threw the sandals offered to him back in the person's face and then left off in a huff. The stone getting caught in his foot as he leaped from ground to trees. No, the only thing he could feel was hate. Pure raging burning, searing, hatred that roared within him. Like the fury of the flames that ate everything in sight. His eyes became blood red with two circles and three, like marks in them it was the Sharingan, his clan's Kekkei Genkai.

In front of him stood his older brother and their cousin, Uchiha 'Raven Flight' Itachi and Uchiha 'Master Artist' Sai. Sharingan in their eyes as well, "well little brother, you know what it is we have done so why not prepare yourself?", came Itachi's voice as a sneer spread across his pale face.

Sasuke, wolf's ears on either side of the top of his head flat against his skull in rage. Black tengu wings if he had awakened them yet would have been spread out in fury. He snarled, tail swishing dangerously, "you never attack first, never have, never will", Itachi gave a short dry laugh, "Your quite right, Sai?", he said turning to his brother as he wrapped an arm around his waist in a way that Sasuke couldn't help but feel was incredibly wrong. "Certainly love", Sai replied, he quickly pulled out a massive paintbrush like staff from behind his back. Just as quickly painted a giant evil looking flaming white bird demon with red flame for eyes.

"Love?", Sasuke questioned as he leaped out of the way of it's deadly claws. "Yes, despite father's constant preaching and praying to the moon goddess Sephiroth, who is involved with the God of Night Vincent his own father no less, that we stay apart, we cannot, it was discovered that I was Sai's Kyousei and he my Ritsukai. Naturally clan tradition would never allow it, so we plotted for years and finally decided four years ago when the moon goddess is covered by the night god our great great great grandparents. This as they made love and the moon grew dark and the villages of Konoha in shadows."

Sasuke contemplated all this in his mind as he thought back to his last day in his Sensei's dojo just this morning.

"Sasuke, why is it that you travel so far each night just to return to Konoha each day?" The silver haired demon asked his student as Sasuke sat in the doorway to the back garden of the dojo. The rice paper sliding doors encompassing his form. He was dressed in a casual blue yukata, eyes overcast. Clawed hands lifted to his face he stared intently at them before replying. "When will I find my Ritsukai? When will I be able to bond with them and become their Knight?" was all he said, ignoring the question.

"Nani?" Kakashi asked as he came to sit beside the boy, "My father and his sister were a pair, my own brother and my cousin is Itachi's Ritsukai, when I was really little they used to tease me about how I'd never find my Ritsukai, never become a great warrior, never defeat them…Never become a fully realized Knight and find the other part of my soul, my Eve... to answer your question I go to purify my body for the battle to end my battles." Sasuke stared at Kakashi with cold determined eyes. He was serious about this he would have it no other way.

Kakashi shook his head, "so young yet so ready to die for revenge…..just a child….what a shame", Sasuke stood up, fists clenched "I am not a child, I'm someone's Kyousei, their protector, their Alpha, their dominant, and one day with marriage and true bonding, the ultimate love goal for all our kind, their Knight. I am ready to die, but I'll be back, I swear it"

He'd told Kakashi that but he hadn't believed it himself.

He'd told Kakashi that but he hadn't believed it himself.

What did he believe?

What did he believe?

He believed in….

He believed in….

Nothing. But revenge.

Nothing. But revenge.

"Art of Beast Mimicry Ki no Ki no Jutsu!", came a yell snapping him out of his thoughts. Suddenly the bird dove for him, he leaped and rolled out of the way but did not escape unscathed. "Kuso!", he growled as he looked at his now broken arm, the bone protruded through the skin in a nasty looking wound. "You'll never make it out of here alive little brother!", Itachi cackled as light surrounded him. He floated into the air and yelled, "your going to die little one!", he then snarled like a wild animal as his claws extended his fangs elongated and his hair grew wilder. Sasuke, still preoccupied with the bird, could do very little to defend himself as Itachi reached out his hands, claws flashing dangerously. He took his own dive toward his brother.

"Aaaaah!", Sasuke screamed out in pure agony as Itachi dug both hands into his gut. He then slashed into Sasuke's left cheek with his claws. The older raven's feet were now on the ground as he stood in front of his brother and pulled his hands out. Sasuke fell to the ground, limp, eyes filled with rage. All the while the bird circled overhead, Sai by this time was on it's back, staring down at them. Itachi picked Sasuke up and slammed him across his knee before throwing him into the floor below.

The younger Uchiha could feel his leg snap as he fell wrong onto the rock hard stone floor, flames surrounding him. "Poor otou tou, not only are you never going to kill us, your going to die without ever laying eyes on your Ritsukai. If you were even destined to be Kyousei in the first place"

His vision became blurry as the pumping of his oversized heart because of the stress of battle. This caused the blood flowing into his eyes to triple till all he could see was blood. Itachi slowly walked toward him, sword covered in blood, raised above his head. He leaned down, into Sasuke's ear, he licked it before purring, "goodbye Otou tou, goodbye little failure, hate don't you?", a kiss to his pale neck.

Itachi rose up, sword making a swooshing noise as it sliced through the air.

Sasuke closed his eyes shut tight.

There was nothing more he could do.

There was nothing more he could do.

In a sea of blood the boy's head flew from his body.

He closed his eyes shut tight.

"Guess….I am dead…..no, I won't go out like this!",

Sasuke's head whispered this as it fell to the ground. "K-kill him! Kyousei automatic last rights!", came his snarl. Sai jumped down in front of Itachi, Itachi grunted "When a Kyousei dies or just whenever he is able to, if at the appropriate rage level, command his dying body to kill his most hated one", he explained calmly as Sai's head flew off of his body, Sasuke's body sliced it away. The sword moved out to slash the bird's head off before it fell over, lifeless.

Itachi growled as he leaped away, leaving Sasuke's body to rot. But it did not rot, the fire healed and absorbed into him. Itachi did not know this as he disappeared. Outside the temple a long thin black haired snake-like man vanished.

Sasuke's life finally drained away, his mouth stuck in a permanent smirk. His eyes seemed to say, "I'll be back!"

He may have said he was ready to die.

But that didn't mean he had to stay dead.

He may have said he was ready to die.

But that didn't mean he had to stay dead.

It took two and a half years however, even though Sasuke had returned to life. The fire eventually within a few hours was fully absorbed into him. Soon Sasuke's body had recovered, his head was now on his shoulders where it belonged. Thanks to the extra power he'd gained from the fire he now had large feathery black wings. He could grow them out at will, he of course didn't know this yet.

Naked, like a newborn fresh from it's mother's womb, Sasuke emerged. From the long ago burned out temple he had risen anew. He'd been sleeping under the debris from the collapsed roof waiting for his body to heal for the past two and a half years.

His body was stiff and tightly wound up from disuse. He gave a jaw breaking yawn revealing sharp pointed canine fangs and stretched his arms and legs. His joints popped out of place but he quickly relaxed and they righted themselves again. He looked down at himself with a smirk.

Sasuke wandered around till he came to the lake a little ways off from the temple. Kneeling in front of it he looked at his reflection, he realized he was older about 17. Somehow different than before his black ears were still perched at the top of his head. But now all the small strands of fringe hair were dark crimson red. There were two streaks of crimson red all the way from the tip of each of his overlong bangs to the back of his spiked in the back hair. He also noticed his hair was even spiker, he looked behind him. Crimson streaks two on each side converging at the tips lined his slender yet bushy black wolf's tail.

He smirked to himself, this was the look he'd always wanted, he looked at himself again. The scar was still there, that was ok, that was perfectly fine. It would remain there, to remind him why he lived. He stood up forming a series of hand seals, he thrust his arm out to one side. Several black and red snakes, two solid red lines from each golden eye to each of their tail tips. They seemed to slide from his skin, his smirk grew even wider, "snakes!", he growled and each snake snapped it's head up in attention looking at him eager for orders. "Scan the area and report back to me immediately! ", he commanded in a clear strong voice. He was pleased, not only had his body matured, he had lean well muscled abs, legs and arms. His voice was authoritative and carried a weight that rang out into the forest.

He grunted, turning to his snakes as they returned. He nodded as they reported to him. Sasuke looked at his clawed hands and a wicked smile spread across his face as he laughed like a maniac.

He knew how he'd gained this look, this power.

"Orochimaru…..", he hissed happily….

TBC.

Last edited: