Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, I see no need for formalities, so just demonstrate you have knowledge of the workings of the two techniques you're wanting.
Cheers.

Simple jutsu which a gust of wind and direct it at will. A question I had about this is, it doesn't state the gust of Wind has to be released from you, so could i create this from my opponents left side, for example?

(Fūton: Fūjin Ibuki) Fūton: Fūjin’s Breath
Range: Short-Long
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The ultimate form of Fuuton: Reppushou, this jutsu allows the user to create a powerful gust of wind and direct it as they wish. Since these winds are straight line winds, they are rather large in width, and have ample power, able to topple large buildings. Only one gust can be created per use of this jutsu.

More powerful of the two, you create a random orb somewhere which compresses before expanding into a dome of Wind, shredding anything caught inside. The restrictions are harsh, particularly the second one. An update would probably allow you to use it twice and with other wind jutsus in the same turn, as long as they're not S-ranked or higher. o-o

(Fūton: Fūjin Gekido) Fūton: Fūjin’s Rage
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will form four handseals while focusing their Fūton chakra into an orb somewhere in the air. While focusing their chakra, the orb will compress itself as it rotates and condenses its chakra, creating a light wind. Upon formation of the fifth handseal, the orb rapidly expands into a dome of wind that impales and shreds anything inside to pieces.
Show
*Once per battle.
*No Fuuton jutsu in the same turn.

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cheers.

Simple jutsu which a gust of wind and direct it at will. A question I had about this is, it doesn't state the gust of Wind has to be released from you, so could i create this from my opponents left side, for example?

(Fūton: Fūjin Ibuki) Fūton: Fūjin’s Breath
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The ultimate form of Fuuton: Reppushou, this jutsu allows the user to create a powerful gust of wind and direct it as they wish. Since these winds are straight line winds, they are rather large in width, and have ample power, able to topple large buildings. Only one gust can be created per use of this jutsu.

More powerful of the two, you create a random orb somewhere which compresses before expanding into a dome of Wind, shredding anything caught inside. The restrictions are harsh, particularly the second one. An update would probably allow you to use it twice and with other wind jutsus in the same turn, as long as they're not S-ranked or higher. o-o

(Fūton: Fūjin Gekido) Fūton: Fūjin’s Rage
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will form four handseals while focusing their Fūton chakra into an orb somewhere in the air. While focusing their chakra, the orb will compress itself as it rotates and condenses its chakra, creating a light wind. Upon formation of the fifth handseal, the orb rapidly expands into a dome of wind that impales and shreds anything inside to pieces.
Show
*Once per battle.
*No Fuuton jutsu in the same turn.
This is correct. Fūjin's Breath can be created from anywhere, though I advise against abusing that fact too much, for obvious reasons.

And yes, Wrath could probably be updated to be a bit more flexible, but I consider it very powerful in its current iteration. Especially since with a wind specialty making it require only one hand seal, you can near-instantly detonate a powerful bomb next to your opponents head.

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is correct. Fūjin's Breath can be created from anywhere, though I advise against abusing that fact too much, for obvious reasons.

And yes, Wrath could probably be updated to be a bit more flexible, but I consider it very powerful in its current iteration. Especially since with a wind specialty making it require only one hand seal, you can near-instantly detonate a powerful bomb next to your opponents head.
Nice nice, and I won't don't worry lol

But that'd be like, their problem >.> <.<
I know what you mean tho, at least it doesn't prevent me from using other Wind jutsus.

They were my only questions, thanks again man

KeotsuEclipse

Elite
Kin
154💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Bīkon) Beacon
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: As the Kote has gained notoriety among Shinobi, Samurai too have looked at the technology as a way to expand their arsenal. The Beacon is an altered Kote, capable not of using Ninjutsu, but of preforming Summoning in place of the user, intended for use by Samurai. A beacon has a disk inside it upon which a summoning contract is inscribed, much like how one would sign a traditional contract. Unlike Kote, to use the Beacon does require chakra - an equal amount as would be required to normally preform a Summoning, but unlike traditional summons, the Beacon acts as its namesake, allowing Summons to pull themselves to the wielder's location.
*Note: Allows Summoning to be preformed by Samurai.
*Note: Chakra Cost and Damage are dependent on the Summoning being used.
*Note: Use of the Beacon itself is passive, but the Summoning still consumes a moveslot.
*Note: The Beacon can only be attuned to one Contract at a time.

Reactions: Vayne

Erzo

Legendary
Kin
551💸
Kumi
1,094💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Bīkon) Beacon
Type: Tool
Range: N/A
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: As the Kote has gained notoriety among Shinobi, Samurai too have looked at the technology as a way to expand their arsenal. The Beacon is an altered Kote, capable not of using Ninjutsu, but of preforming Summoning in place of the user, intended for use by Samurai. A beacon has a disk inside it upon which a summoning contract is inscribed, much like how one would sign a traditional contract. Unlike Kote, to use the Beacon does require chakra - an equal amount as would be required to normally preform a Summoning, but unlike traditional summons, the Beacon acts as its namesake, allowing Summons to pull themselves to the wielder's location.
*Note: Allows Summoning to be preformed by Samurai.
*Note: Chakra Cost and Damage are dependent on the Summoning being used.
*Note: Use of the Beacon itself is passive, but the Summoning still consumes a moveslot.
*Note: The Beacon can only be attuned to one Contract at a time.
Simple tech, allows Samurais to summon animals. I plan on using the Ninjutsu tech thing to have a personal summoning with me at all times o-o