lol i just realize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alleiram

Member
288 posts 33 reactions
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
288
Reaction score
33
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Nice catch there
 

ballerjordan

Banned
Elite
6,468 posts 687 reactions
Joined
Jan 13, 2013
Messages
6,468
Reaction score
687
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

There should have been more chicks mang
 

PredictionGuru

Banned
Veteran
3,335 posts 593 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
3,335
Reaction score
593
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow. You have lightning in your shoes, don't you?
 

NarutoB

Sannin of the Scrolls 📜
Elite
9,383 posts 758 reactions
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
9,383
Reaction score
758
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
2. Konan and one of Pein's 6 paths.
 

Asami..

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
13,183 posts 700 reactions
Joined
Jan 31, 2013
Messages
13,183
Reaction score
700
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Wow. How in the world did you notice such a thing? o_O
 

Wind Squid

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
1,406 posts 103 reactions
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
1,406
Reaction score
103
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
That there was only 1 girl in the akatsuki

You must be registered for see images


I wouldn't notice if you hadn't mentioned it right now!!
 

Zatack

Member
432 posts 43 reactions
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
432
Reaction score
43
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel bad for Konan, just think about it years alone with all those guys....... who knows what happened.
 

PredictionGuru

Banned
Veteran
3,335 posts 593 reactions
Joined
Jan 17, 2013
Messages
3,335
Reaction score
593
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I feel bad for Konan, just think about it years alone with all those guys....... who knows what happened.

I don't even have a clue.
Please, do tell us!
 

Sot viing hun

Leaf Village Regular 🍃
Regular
986 posts 184 reactions
Joined
Jan 7, 2013
Messages
986
Reaction score
184
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
You must be registered for see images
。

:p
 
Last edited:

iseespace930

Member
88 posts 3 reactions
Joined
Jan 3, 2013
Messages
88
Reaction score
3
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
I know I guess I'm slow lol
 

BazzBee

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
14,587 posts 1,222 reactions
Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Messages
14,587
Reaction score
1,222
Status
Offline
Activity Streak
Yeah ...... I just noticed as well :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top