Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
City lost at their home against Loserpool while Barca lost 3 : 0 and got eliminated by someone like Roma.

Lets laugh together and mock their fans

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

UchihasRightfulHeir

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol. I think that wrong offside call killed city's morale. they were really more determined in the first half. second half, they didn't show that same determination right from the whistle.

As for barcelona. Messi has really deceived the fans into thinking they are one of the best teams in the world. He has carried them all season. what happens when he has an off day? nobody to man up. They were also idiots to think coutinho and dembele could replace neymar. Ronaldo might win another balon d'or. That would be interesting. Messi's only hope if madrid wins champs is for Neymar to win world cup or him even(lol like that would ever happen with argentina).

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol. I think that wrong offside call killed city's morale. they were really more determined in the first half. second half, they didn't show that same determination right from the whistle.

As for barcelona. Messi has really deceived the fans into thinking they are one of the best teams in the world. He has carried them all season. what happens when he has an off day? nobody to man up. They were also idiots to think coutinho and dembele could replace neymar. Ronaldo might win another balon d'or. That would be interesting. Messi's only hope if madrid wins champs is for Neymar to win world cup or him even(lol like that would ever happen with argentina).
I think only Bayern can stop Real now in wining champions league for 3 time.