sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
White knights are the bane of every persons existence, but their logic is if you play the hero you get laid so maybe if someone told them that doesn't happen it would stop but until then they will keep getting either beat up or interfering with the guy defending himself/running away.

Yeah it does suck but meh what can you do besides take it like a man. Luckily most people hit like little kids to me so not like it hurts.
True again.

:flirty:Is this a dream?
Tbh, I don't think they will stop. They're beta and they will never be an alpha.
I'm afraid they're doomed to stay this desperate. XD

Someday, I hope, it will change and womyn like her won't get away with this.

What do you mean?

Sonnelion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh, I don't think they will stop. They're beta and they will never be an alpha.

What do you mean?
You are to good of a person and has to much logic. It can't be real.

Izou Xaxa

Regular
Kin
14💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:hs:Don't worry you'll get into the "creative" world eventually.

White knights are the bane of every persons existence, but their logic is if you play the hero you get laid so maybe if someone told them that doesn't happen it would stop but until then they will keep getting either beat up or interfering with the guy defending himself/running away.

Yeah it does suck but meh what can you do besides take it like a man. Luckily most people hit like little kids to me so not like it hurts.
True again.

:flirty:Is this a dream?
Well world of Creatives? Creative Games i see

What do you mean?
Maybe but i doubt it

By the way that gif with Donald Trump LOL

I know it is out of Topic but i still wanted to Point it out

The outrage if it was a woman instead of a guy...
Yeah a lot of People said this in Facebook but it is true

Exactly.

This reminds me of the girl who cheated on her brother and he made her walk outside naked. The outrage on Twitter/Facebook looooool

But no one cares about this guy smh
Indeed the Guy was Spanish and well honestly he was pissed off about the cheating and did it to her honestly she was a **** and still People felt sorry for her

This dude tried something maybe but it is on the same Level like the women that was naked in Public and no one cares

By the way what is twisted is
In this case they do not Arrest her and in the case with the cheating woman you saw in the Reports that the spanish dude had to go to prison

Always the male gets blamed

There are a lot of People that lock out their Partner naked of an aprtement because they did something wrong but in the mans cases often People just say loser and laugh but the womens get described as a sexual assaulted victims

I have experience in a super market i mistaked a 13 year old Girl for 17 year old i once saw

I followed her and wnated to talk suddenly they just called security and they took me in a dark room and punched me in the stomach and then they said to me for 1 year i am not allowed to go in that market and if i would dare to go inside ´they call Police

This cruelty is bad but well in my case it was because i am arabiuc and not because of the gender but i still wnated to Point it out

Looks staged as hell.
Well i doubt that
Columbia is known for corrupt people

Mistress much?
Agree

Marin

Veteran
Kin
306💸
Kumi
2,001💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lmao I can only imagine the outrage that would happen had a guy forced a woman thief to strip. Bet there'd be no clapping then.

You must be registered for see images