Lokus Hatake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As usual Deku was late to class. He had forgotten his precious notebook which caused him to be late. As he got closer to the training ground he saw his teacher.The blonde hair was surrounded by green trees which helped Miku find him. He ran and turned the corner to the tree his new sensei was at.

Hi, my name is Midoriya Izuku or you can call me Deku. I'm sorry I'm late.

He said panting and panting.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As usual Deku was late to class. He had forgotten his precious notebook which caused him to be late. As he got closer to the training ground he saw his teacher.The blonde hair was surrounded by green trees which helped Miku find him. He ran and turned the corner to the tree his new sensei was at.

Hi, my name is Midoriya Izuku or you can call me Deku. I'm sorry I'm late.

He said panting and panting.
Kurapika wasn't bothered by his student's tardiness, everyone had their bad moments, he wasn't going to judge him based on it, staring blankly into the trees, Kurapika whispers after hearing his student speak.
Deku, uhh?
Before turning with a smile to face his new student whom interestingly blended with the green surroundings.
Well, I'm Kurapika, I'm guessing this is your first elemental training so tell me about Chakra and tell me about Fuuton as an element itself, both in your words.
Kurapika walks a few meters from the tree he was leaning on away from you before stopping having remembered something.
Try punching a tree while you answer, my Sensei told me an healthy mind needs an healthy body, or maybe that was just his excuse for giving me ridiculously difficult tasks.
Anger clearly showing on his face as he said the last sentence but he immediately regains his composure upon realising he was getting too personal.
Feel free to ask me questions tho, You're also my first student, so I guess we're learning from each other.

Lokus Hatake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurapika wasn't bothered by his student's tardiness, everyone had their bad moments, he wasn't going to judge him based on it, staring blankly into the trees, Kurapika whispers after hearing his student speak.
Deku, uhh?
Before turning with a smile to face his new student whom interestingly blended with the green surroundings.
Well, I'm Kurapika, I'm guessing this is your first elemental training so tell me about Chakra and tell me about Fuuton as an element itself, both in your words.
Kurapika walks a few meters from the tree he was leaning on away from you before stopping having remembered something.
Try punching a tree while you answer, my Sensei told me an healthy mind needs an healthy body, or maybe that was just his excuse for giving me ridiculously difficult tasks.
Anger clearly showing on his face as he said the last sentence but he immediately regains his composure upon realising he was getting too personal.
Feel free to ask me questions tho, You're also my first student, so I guess we're learning from each other.

Deku caught his breathe while his sensei said all the instructions. Deku was happy to start his training especially with someone newer to the teacher scene. He wouldn't be alone in being uncertain about everything. He looked into his sensei's eyes when he told him to punch the tree while he state his knowledge in fuuton and chakra. He could sense there was some tension around that area. he decided to not ask. He wasn't here to ask questions he was here to train and he wasn't going to waste his sensei's time.

Deku faced his body parallel to the tree and put his arms at his shoulder. He held his breath and gave the tree a vicious first punch. He punched left hand and right hand. He paced himself by counting. Once he got to 3 punches for each hand he started to recite his notes that he prepared the night before.

"(Huff) Fuuton is the element of (Huff) wind. It's is weak against fire but extremely strong( Huff) against umm...lightning. It's can be used as a sharp weapon (Huff )as the speed of the wind can make it deadly.

Deku felt his body ache. He was physically durable but he wasn't prepared for this. His mind and body were not psyched enough for this. It's prevented his blood flow and his thoughts were slowed as a result. He would just have to push through it. he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of Kura.

"Chakra is (Huff) the essence in the human body that we (Huff) transfer into power. Chakra is your mental and physical capabilities (Huff) that you're born with but can increase with (Huff) training. THEY ARE COMBINED TO FORM CHAKRA.

With the last sentence he collapsed onto his butt. He was catching his breathe. He was angered that he was so tired. The next chance he got he was going to get some Taijutsu training in. His body was not in the shape he wanted it to be.

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, however Wind Release can take many forms, it can be sharp and thin dealing cutting damage and it can also be blunt and wide dealing blunt damage plus, In our world, Wind Release is not really that fast unless stated in the description of the jutsu.
You're also correct about Chakra. Chakra is created when two forms of energy. Physical energy which is collected from each and every one of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy which is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. These two energies becoming more powerful will in turn make the created chakra more powerful, Oh and one more thing, In a battle, always, always end/flee the battle before you run out of chakra, if you do, you DIE!.

Kurapika answers I guess you're ready for the real training[/b]
This is the template, ask questions if needed.
PHP:
[b]Describe how you perform and how the jutsu works :[/b] 
[b]Advantages :[/b] 
[b]Disadvantages :[/b] 
[b]Rate the jutsu on a scale of 1 - 10 :[/b] 
[b]Questions :[/b]
(Fūton Kihon Jutsu) Wind Release Basic Technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release basic simple blasts or streams of wind from his limbs or mouth to defend or attack an enemy
The most basic Fuuton jutsu, you focus Fuuton chakra in your limbs or Mouth and release simple blasts, this can come handy in CQC, however the blasts deal small damage.
If it's cool with you, we can go to 3 Jutsus per post

Lokus Hatake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, however Wind Release can take many forms, it can be sharp and thin dealing cutting damage and it can also be blunt and wide dealing blunt damage plus, In our world, Wind Release is not really that fast unless stated in the description of the jutsu.
You're also correct about Chakra. Chakra is created when two forms of energy. Physical energy which is collected from each and every one of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy which is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience. These two energies becoming more powerful will in turn make the created chakra more powerful, Oh and one more thing, In a battle, always, always end/flee the battle before you run out of chakra, if you do, you DIE!.

Kurapika answers I guess you're ready for the real training[/b]
This is the template, ask questions if needed.
PHP:
[b]Describe how you perform and how the jutsu works :[/b] 
[b]Advantages :[/b] 
[b]Disadvantages :[/b] 
[b]Rate the jutsu on a scale of 1 - 10 :[/b] 
[b]Questions :[/b]

The most basic Fuuton jutsu, you focus Fuuton chakra in your limbs or Mouth and release simple blasts, this can come handy in CQC, however the blasts deal small damage.
If it's cool with you, we can go to 3 Jutsus per post

I'm totally fine with 3 jutsu per posts

You perform this jutsu by standing a short to mid range away from your target and you do the hand signs. This will cause the jutsu to activate. Your body, limbs, and mouth will release streams out to defend our attack you body.

It can be used anyway. It can be used defensively or offensively which can really help on the battlefield. It's low in chara usage as well.

It's very weak in damage points which hinders it overall of it's potential.

How would I rank what it can deflect defensively? Would I look at the damage points or nah?

Do you want my responses to be more in depth or?

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You perform this jutsu by standing a short to mid range away from your target and you do the hand signs. This will cause the jutsu to activate. Your body, limbs, and mouth will release streams out to defend our attack you body.

It can be used anyway. It can be used defensively or offensively which can really help on the battlefield. It's low in chara usage as well.

How would I rank what it can deflect defensively? Would I look at the damage points or nah?

1. Use the template.
2. Be more descriptive and study the jutsus, Btw, the jutsu has no handseals/handsigns.
3. When I said, how do you perform the jutsu, I want a descriptive answer, where do you focus your chakra? , how do you focus? , How is the blast released? , how do you shape/nature manipulate it? Also be descriptive about the advantages and disadvantages.

Your Questions. It will deflect and cancel out D rank Water, Earth and, Wind. It'll deflect D rank Lightning and continue at a weaker state, all within reason, if the jutsu is really big/wide, you can't deflect it with this jutsu regardless of the rank of opposing jutsu. It cannot deflect any fire jutsu.

Redo the technique to make sure you understand it.

Lokus Hatake

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Use the template.
2. Be more descriptive and study the jutsus, Btw, the jutsu has no handseals/handsigns.
3. When I said, how do you perform the jutsu, I want a descriptive answer, where do you focus your chakra? , how do you focus? , How is the blast released? , how do you shape/nature manipulate it? Also be descriptive about the advantages and disadvantages.

Your Questions. It will deflect and cancel out D rank Water, Earth and, Wind. It'll deflect D rank Lightning and continue at a weaker state, all within reason, if the jutsu is really big/wide, you can't deflect it with this jutsu regardless of the rank of opposing jutsu. It cannot deflect any fire jutsu.

Redo the technique to make sure you understand it.

Describe how you perform and how the jutsu works: To perform this jutsu the ninja must focus all their wind chakra to their mouth or their any of their four limbs. You have to imagine your chakra as sharp and thin as it can be as you release it. You have to make your chakra such as rapid tornado winds that blow everything out of their way. Fast sharp movements (punches and kicks) will help your chakra understand the strength for the wind needed for it to cut through things.
Advantages: It can be released from any limb or mouth which makes it a very effective short range hand to hand combat addition or a defensive weapon to protect you from incoming jutsu. It's low in chakra but has good range reach (Short-Mid). It's a very flexible tool for a ninja to have in their arsenal.
Disadvantages: It's a relatively weak jutsu that has a limited range for a wind type. It's damage given doesn't make up for the chakra used.
Rate the jutsu on a scale of 1 - 10: 4 (Good offensively but below average on the defense side)
Questions: X

I don't know if this is enough but I'm not the best descriptive type of person

Lytes

Legendary
Kin
1,093💸
Kumi
2,845💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes.
I might as well say you may never use this jutsu, Quite useless, its only uses are that, the initial gust can temporarily blind targets and that it makes it hard for target to get a good footing ON A TREE, it doesn't affect opponents on the ground
(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.
Self explanatory, you create a wall of spinning Wind in front of you, it's quite effective against Taijutsu users plus it requires no handseal, but it makes you vulnerable to explosive tags and fire jutsus , If your opponent gets a tag in the wall of wind, it'll explode damaging anyone close to it, user included. Also, it blocks your view of the opponent, so, I'll advice you to use this carefully
(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.
Note: The user must already be airborne to use
The most used D rank wind jutsu, opponent launches a forbidden rank jutsu at you that's not wide range while you're mid air, fear not, you've got it under control. As the description clearly states, you exhale wind from your mouth at high speeds to change direction mid-air, similarly to how deflating balloons would "fly" around, however, don’t use this when an opponent sends a streaming technique at you. It has an alternative usage where you exhale at the ground to cause a dust cloud to rise so as to concealing your movements, but be careful, you won't see your opponent either.