FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logic can make good songs but I'm starting to hate how repetitive he is because I know he can do better. He uses a lot of the same words, phrases (in his bars) etc. in multiple songs from Bobby Tarentino, TITS, and kind of in Under Pressure. Idk maybe it's just cuz I rap too and I like hearing different words used and wordplay. Kind of like word puzzles. If you're a lyricist like logic I feel like he should expand on his vocab cuz he has the perfect flow to do so.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Logic can make good songs but I'm starting to hate how repetitive he is because I know he can do better. He uses a lot of the same words, phrases (in his bars) etc. in multiple songs from Bobby Tarentino, TITS, and kind of in Under Pressure. Idk maybe it's just cuz I rap too and I like hearing different words used and wordplay. Kind of like word puzzles. If you're a lyricist like logic I feel like he should expand on his vocab cuz he has the perfect flow to do so.
Agreed. His first two albums were kind of a let down as well, his mixtapes were better, much deeper too. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I think his problem is that he keeps trying to release a new album every other year. He needs to slow down, gain some real inspiration, and make some meaningful music.

That's what I think.

Tf is this?
Logic's new album

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed. His first two albums were kind of a let down as well, his mixtapes were better, much deeper too. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I think his problem is that he keeps trying to release a new album every other year. He needs to slow down, gain some real inspiration, and make some meaningful music.

That's what I think.

Logic's new album
Oh lol pic threw me off.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love the Neil Degrasse Tyson feature

Edit: I also really like concept of the album. The intro "Hallelujah" was great and Everybody, Take it back and America were really good my fav songs on the album

Last edited: