Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like in many browser games and sites,users or players who log in everyday for some period of times,get some bonuses or awards.

I tought it would be nice to implement the same thing,like those who log in or are active for a month or whatever,they get a medal or some kind of reward.

And in that way,you can stimulate your users to be active more and make them stay longer

Just sayin'

*I made a mistake in the thread title,it should be Log in award,this has nothing to do with lumber industry,sorry ! :)

Last edited:

Young Thug

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that would be so weak and underachieved, there used to be an award for commenting on the 100th page of a thread that isn't here any longer

how does that compare to a log in award?

babajara0102

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that would be so weak and underachieved, there used to be an award for commenting on the 100th page of a thread that isn't here any longer

how does that compare to a log in award?
That was a nice achivement,I didn't know that

..but it doesn't have to be a month award,then everyone could have,maybe like 4-6 month

That would encourage user to stay longer,which is great thing for Narutobase

Deviation

Legendary
Kin
243💸
Kumi
171💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I remember when we had on our profile where it told you the average hours online. That was cool but so far as awards for logging in...I don't think it is necessary. But I think you should WANT to log in but not for some awards. Awards should only be given for something that helps contribute to the forums. It is easy for people to just log in and leave it open for hours on end without doing a single thing for the base. Perhaps you should approach this differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.