Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I watched the first season, i haven't watch the second season yet, is it good?
They released the first episode a few hours ago and I'm watching it right now so I can't tell you yet :D

The kept the same awesome song for the opening but I think they changed it though, not sure since it's been a while since I've seen LH.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They released the first episode a few hours ago and I'm watching it right now so I can't tell you yet :D

The kept the same awesome song for the opening but I think they changed it though, not sure since it's been a while since I've seen LH.
Watch the episode and tell me if it's still good
You must be registered for see images

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch the episode and tell me if it's still good
You must be registered for see images
Just finished it, I'd say it's pretty good.

It's not exactly fast-paced nor slow-paced if you ask me.
They still kept it slightly on the comical side but then you have Shiroe and his glasses that always manage to bring it back to the serious side.
Although it's not battle or anything, I find allot of enjoyment in Shiroe's negotiation and trickery.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just finished it, I'd say it's pretty good.

It's not exactly fast-paced nor slow-paced if you ask me.
They still kept it slightly on the comical side but then you have Shiroe and his glasses that always manage to bring it back to the serious side.
Although it's not battle or anything, I find allot of enjoyment in Shiroe's negotiation and trickery.
Dam i feel like watching it but i have to wait 1 week for a single episode :T_T:

Tera Path

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dam i feel like watching it but i have to wait 1 week for a single episode :T_T:
Well you can always wait till all 25 episodes have aired, but that would take half a year and I doubt you would be able to.

Do whatever you please, I'd say just watch 1 episode a week but you can always not watch for a while and then watch a few.
It's all up to you.