Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not surprising, given that it's such a misandrist and disgusting relationship where Sasuke's needs and desires are ignored as long he slips her a length. Which she's somehow entitled to because she chased after him. Sickening!

I agree. But, then again, most anime and manga are trash to begin with.
True. And i don't really see how NaruHina are good either. That's just as bad as SasuSaku. Boy ignores girl dang near her whole life boy calls girl weird. Girl stalks said boy her whole life dang near girl gave her whole life up for said boy.

except yusuke and keiko from yu yu hakusho
True i would add Kamina x Yoko but ya know he died early before it got anywhere.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True. And i don't really see how NaruHina are good either. That's just as bad as SasuSaku. Boy ignores girl dang near her whole life boy calls girl weird. Girl stalks said boy her whole life dang near girl gave her whole life up for said boy.
Let Naruhina wankers think that it's a good thing when he basically brushed off her suicide attempt and still didn't give a ****, and only married her after that guilt-tripping in a Genjutsu.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True. And i don't really see how NaruHina are good either. That's just as bad as SasuSaku.

You must be registered for see images

Boy ignores girl dang near her whole life
18 years of 33 isn't ones whole life. are you so stupid to think its outlandish for two people to fall in love as adults than as kids? loool

boy calls girl weird.
oh! OH! now I get it! u still haven't finished watching the whole series and ur still at the bgeinning of the chunnin exams arc. well spolier warning, but this happens and naruto detracts the statment

Girl stalks said boy her whole life
not whole life, no what stalking even is, and she never "stalked" him outside of when she was 13 years old. now please go ahead and tell me that an anti-social abused kid acting weird and agaisnt social norms is something to hold above her head

dang near girl gave her whole life up for said boy.
this dumb kid thinks a person's life end when they are married!!! lmao!! marrying someone doesn't mean you've given up ur life for someone else XD

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

18 years of 33 isn't ones whole life. are you so stupid to think its outlandish for two people to fall in love as adults than as kids? loool

oh! OH! now I get it! u still haven't finished watching the whole series and ur still at the bgeinning of the chunnin exams arc. well spolier warning, but this happens and naruto detracts the statment

not whole life, no what stalking even is, and she never "stalked" him outside of when she was 13 years old. now please go ahead and tell me that an anti-social abused kid acting weird and agaisnt social norms is something to hold above her head

this dumb kid thinks a person's life end when they are married!!! lmao!! marrying someone doesn't mean you've given up ur life for someone else XD
"Boy" Everyone who isn't bias know dang well that NaruHina is trash. Literally only Minato and Kushina made any type of sense.

Let Naruhina wankers think that it's a good thing when he basically brushed off her suicide attempt and still didn't give a ****, and only married her after that guilt-tripping in a Genjutsu.
:lol You mean like Ladydumbgan over here.

Last edited:

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
"Boy" Everyone who isn't bias know dang well that NaruHina is trash. Literally only Minato and Kushina made any type of sense.

Minato and Kushina made no sense as well. True love over her ... hair?

That's the only reason Hinata is relevant in the manga; didn't ya know?

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

lol pal i dont care if u think it didn't make sense. just please please please refrain from saying things that are blatantly wrong. i will ackowledge what shelke said. i agree with him that naruto not responding to hinata's confession when she basically nearly killed herself for him paints the pairing very poorly, but what u are saying is literally disproven by common sense and canon itself.