Lord Naruto San

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All defeated by Z fighters fighting at once but that Goku Crutch came in.

Is this Cooler Meta? If then if Broly dont know how to defeat him ( Destory the Geta Star ) Cooler would eventually win

But most likely it would be Broly they are all SSJ 1 Level Fighters

Yami Silver

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cooler gets curb-stomped. Cooler was defeated by SSJ Goku during the 3 year time skip before the androids attacked. Goku in the Cell Arc couldn't defeat Broly without help.

Super Android 13 is debatable. However, if we consider this to be Broly with the zenkai boost he received after sleeping on Earth for 7 years, Broly should win. I still think that Adult SSJ2 Gohan was pretty powerful; far more so than SSJ Goku 7 years prior. I know Goku only won because he absorbed the Spirit Bomb but it was premature and Goku was of little stamina left. Broly was killed by his own attack + SSJ2 Gohan, SSJ Goten (who I don't believe to be strong enough - yes, far weaker than Frieza - to make any relevance but I will include him anyway) and SSJ Goku at 100% stamina. I believe Broly's feats outweigh 13's as SSJ2 Gohan > SSJ Goku.

TL;DR: Android 13 = Broly (1st movie) > Cooler
Broly (2nd movie) > Android 13 + Cooler

Murasame

Elite
Kin
12💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Broly fought against MSSJ's while the other two only fought Super saiyans that haven't mastered their form yet. Broly wins low difficultly