Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been currently living with mild to severe acne for about 4 years now....currently I am 18....and I have to say this is one of the most miserable times in my entire life I have tried everything From accutane(which made it worst:|)...and other creams l.....I have tried changing my diet many times nothing works......I just feel so limited like.....sometimes I dont even wanna go out to hangout with friends...I hope they go away cause I dont wanna live my life like this. :(

Ricardo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know how you feel. I got rid of my acne by washing my face more than 2 times a day. I use to be so shy and uncomfortable with my face. :shy:

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Personally I've always had clear skin so I've never had the problem, but you should Accept yourself the way you are, acne is a natural thing and if people judge you badly just because you have it then it's their loss.

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You have acne because a gay person threw pimple juice on your face, for constantly bashing homosexuals on threads. Sike, but seriously, get lemon juice, let it sit for thirty seconds, rinse it off, wash your face with soap. Repeat this for weeks, you should see results

Cauzing

Elite
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't have acne but I sometimes to get a lot of pimples in my face. This alone makes me despressed already... I lack in confidence big time because of it, well not only because of that there are more reasons but it's one.

pateuvasiliu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are desperate, Sotret/Roaccutane will do the trick for you.

It dries the shi t out of your skin so sebum(acne) isn't going to form that much.

However, it's an antibiotic which means you won't be able to drink and eat a lot of sugar without risking health problems.

If you are willing to put a hold on sweets and alcohol, Sotret will keep your acne away for as long as you take it.

It also dries out your nose ( if you wipe too hard you will bleed ), skin ( cream can fix this ) and hands.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have acne because a gay person threw pimple juice on your face, for constantly bashing homosexuals on threads. Sike, but seriously, get lemon juice, let it sit for thirty seconds, rinse it off, wash your face with soap. Repeat this for weeks, you should see results
Loool I dnt even bash no more :| and I have tried lemon thing.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you are desperate, Sotret/Roaccutane will do the trick for you.

It dries the shi t out of your skin so sebum(acne) isn't going to form that much.

However, it's an antibiotic which means you won't be able to drink and eat a lot of sugar without risking health problems.

If you are willing to put a hold on sweets and alcohol, Sotret will keep your acne away for as long as you take it.

It also dries out your nose ( if you wipe too hard you will bleed ), skin ( cream can fix this ) and hands.
I have tried that but it gave me some bad side effect on my liver so I had to stop using it.......:(.

Barbarossa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had them from my 14. to 17. year. I am 19 now

I completely understand how you feel,but you can't just shut yourself from everybody.

I tried with tons and tons of creams and treatments but it didn't help.Then I started washing my face and hands like crazy everyday for about 50 times and acne's were gone.

Now I don't know is it because my crazy hygene,or they disapeard on their own,but they must go away eventually,don't be sad!

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Keeping your face clean is important. No alcohols or harsh soaps, use warm water with a soft exfoliating rag. Drinking green smoothies clear impurities internally. Drink plenty of water. Vitamin C serums can be helpful. Anti-inflammatories such as turmeric will keep down redness. Manage your stress the best you can. Avoid excess in diary and white flour. Stay away from fried foods. And don't touch your face!

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Keeping your face clean is important. No alcohols or harsh soaps, use warm water with a soft exfoliating rag. Drinking green smoothies clear impurities internally. Drink plenty of water. Vitamin C serums can be helpful. Anti-inflammatories such as turmeric will keep down redness. Manage your stress the best you can. Avoid excess in diary and white flour. Stay away from fried foods. And don't touch your face!
Yhhhhh I am eating a lot of carrots cuz apparently that helps XD and drinking tons of water too and I try my best not to put my hands in my face. And washing my hands regulary too.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yhhhhh I am eating a lot of carrots cuz apparently that helps XD and drinking tons of water too and I try my best not to put my hands in my face. And washing my hands regulary too.
You are probably fighting genetics as well. Just follow those steps I wrote out. It should clear up as you get older and your hormones stabilize. The goal is to decrease the chance of scarring on your face.

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are probably fighting genetics as well. Just follow those steps I wrote out. It should clear up as you get older and your hormones stabilize. The goal is to decrease the chance of scarring on your face.
Hopefully :)......and its too late I got a couple mild scars already.