[Discussion] Living characters that know the secret behind the D.?

Fireplay

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So who do you think knows about the D.?

Rayleigh
Shanks
Dragon
Sabo
Garp
Buggy (maybe knows but doesn't care)
Doflamingo (he hates them with passion so i think he knows a little bit about the D.) Not the whole thing though.
Teach (i think he'll be the one who is gonna tell Luffy what it really means)

I mean i think that if Dragon knows the meaning behind D. He would probably tell it to his 2nd in command, the same guy who happens to be the brother of two D's. I think Sabo at one point asked Dragon about it but wether Dragon decided to tell him or not is a mystery.

KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rayleigh, Shanks, and Buggy are the only ones who could possibly know. They were on Roger's crew.

Anyone else would only have partial knowledge which is hardly reliable.

The only other individuals who have any minor amount of Intel is Law and Doflamingo. Law already noted the storm of D.

Doflamingo is revealed to seemingly have disdain for them. However, this is hardly a just cause as all it takes is a D in the crowd hurting him and that's reason enough.

ultraChalk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rayleigh, Shanks, and Buggy are the only ones who could possibly know. They were on Roger's crew.

The only other individuals who have any minor amount of Intel is Law and Doflamingo. Law already noted the storm of D.

Doflamingo is revealed to seemingly have disdain for them. However, this is hardly a just cause as all it takes is a D in the crowd hurting him and that's reason enough.
I believe that the top dog Marines (admirals, Fleet leader, Gorossei) know what the D. Stands for as well. They should at least have Intel on every person on earth from their birth, which includes their full name. Or the Gorossei at the very least.

I'm sure Garp, and Dragon know as well. And Whitebeard was outside of Rogers crew, but he still knew.

darthvader5666

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rayleigh
Anyone who was on Roger's crew is a possibility (i.e. Shanks and Buggy)
Gorosei

That's pretty much it. Maybe there are a few with partial knowledge like Robin and Dragon.

Last edited:

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Why do you think that the will of D. has anything to do with One Piece ?