0⚔️
Awards
I'll go first. Old habit I surmise.

Raiton: Kinjitou|Lightning Release: Pyramid
Type: Defence|Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 50
Damage Points: 90(-5 to user)
Description: After focusing lightning chakra in his dominant hand, the user will thrust it upwards and while transforming the chakra into lightning, releases it into the sky, molding it into a thin beam of lightning. The user will keep sending the beam into the sky for 1 turn. Immediately 1 turn has elapsed, the user will stop sending the beam and open up his hands. Then a beam of lightning will emerge from the sky and spread out in the twinkle of an eye, forming a pyramid around the field with the user being at the center. As soon as the pyramid is formed, a white flash appears inside it and in that split second, everyone inside it, except the user is killed by the lightning.
-User cannot use any lightning technique for the next 2 turns.
-User will be unable to use any Forbidden rank tech for the next 3 turns and any S rank for the 2 turns.
-Usable only once.
-Usable only by Naizen.
Tell me about it. What you think you know and what you don't. You chose it. So something about it must have piqued your interest. Enlighten me...

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Umm, pretty hand tech, I suppose. Takes a little prep time, considering the user has to send the beam for one turn. However, the impact is really fast, as the tech says that in a twinkle of an eye, it strikes down on the opponents. Other than that, it has no handseals, so that's a good advantage. Also, everyone inside the pyramid is wiped off completely. I'd say, this is quite handy in NW when fighting multiple opponents. However, it's only usable once per battle, and could be used as a final finishing move, something as magnificent as Kirin itself. Umm, does this technique do any harm to the user as it's forbidden ranked? Also, you mentioned "Defense" in the tech. How could it be used a defense?

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes yes, well explained. I actually had Kirin in mind when creating this, and I had Pyramids too <_<. It does damage to the user but very minimal, -5. Presently, it has to be -20 for a forbidden ranked technique I think. Why I included defence there? I have no idea. My newbie days probably. However, defence still comes to play in certain situations. For instance, you have a technique coming at you that is within the range of this technique. Say an earth dragon is sent at you after you have sent the beam into the sky, then you activate this technique and the dragon gets destroyed. Viola! Defence! :| Okay, that's counter-attacking. But you get it don't you? You'll do well to heed to the restrictions. Finally, I'll suggest you use this after you have subdued your opponent(s) or while they are busy battling your clones, summons, edos, etc. Just make sure they are busy with something else while you are sending the beam into the sky so you don't get interrupted. Have fun! Your turn...

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks! Alright, *notes down the points you mentioned*. Interesting usage as a defense.
You must be registered for see images

(Raiton: Sankakki keimusho) - Lightning Release: Trianglular Prison)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user gathers a large amount of Lightning chakra and performs the Boar handseal. He then shapes the fingers of both his hands to form a triangle after which he channels lightning chakra into his hands and releases lightning from them, shape manipulating it into a triangle like structure made up of electricity. Once formed, the lightning triangle is released onto the opponent, surrounding him. While the prison is surrounding the opponent, the user has to maintain focus over his chakra to not let the lightning disappear. The lightning triangle is about 2 meters high and 3 meters wide. As the opponent is encased, he gets electrocuted by the lightning continuously, from all 3 sides. The electrocution lasts for 5 seconds, after which the user snaps his fingers to make the lightning prison disperse into thousand tiny sharp lightning spears, piercing the opponent and paralyzing him on almost every single point of his body.
Notes:
- Can only be used twice per battle
- The user cannot use any S-Rank or above lightning jutsu in the next turn
- Can only be taught by Nāruto
Alright. Simple enough technique. Gather large amounts of Raiton chakra and perform the Boar handseal. After that, shape your fingers to form a triangle, channeling your Raiton chakra into the fingers. Elementally recompose it to lightning and spatially recompose it to form a triangular like shape of lightning, directed at your opponent, as it encases him, increasing in size, i.e. approximately 2 meters tall and 3 meters wide, meaning once the triangle shaped lightning forms around the opponent, it increases in size, binding him from all 3 sides.

Simple breakdown:

> Triangular lightning travels toward the opponent and stops near him.
> Then due to the continuous chakra channeled, it increases in size and traps him from front, back and the sides, i.e. it becomes 3d.
> As it becomes 3d, lightning emerges from all 3 sides and electrocutes him continuously.
> The electrocution lasts for one turn, i.e. around 5 seconds.
> Then the user snaps his thumb and middle finger with a click, dispersing the prison into thousand tiny spears, piercing the opponent on every single point of his body..

While I created this tech, I had to re-write a lot of times..@_@
Anyways, just perform it for me, since I want to see how the performance of the jutsu is in general.
And if you have any questions, please ask.

When you shape your fingers, it looks like this:

You must be registered for see images

I did base it off this attack. xD

Reactions: Littlefinger.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NOES! Why do I have to perform it? :/

Well, I gather up my lightning chakra and perform the Boar hand-seal. Then I join my left and right hands with my fingers, shaping them into a triangle(Illuminati wannabe). I focus my already gathered chakra in this triangular space, transforming it to lightning and molding it into the very object itself, a triangle(or pyramid as it's a solid shape now). Then I propel this lightning pyramid at a target. As it gets close, I rapidly increase the amounts of chakra I'm currently chanelling into it, making it expand to a prison capable of trapping the target. It is 2m high and 3m wide. The lightning it constantly emits electrocute the trapped target. After 1 turn, I snap my fingers, sending a violent pulse into the prison itself, causing to disperse into thousands of tiny lightning spears that hit the target all over, piercing and numbing their body. No questions atm. It's pretty straightforward.

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
NOES! Why do I have to perform it? :/

Well, I gather up my lightning chakra and perform the Boar hand-seal. Then I join my left and right hands with my fingers, shaping them into a triangle(Illuminati wannabe). I focus my already gathered chakra in this triangular space, transforming it to lightning and molding it into the very object itself, a triangle(or pyramid as it's a solid shape now). Then I propel this lightning pyramid at a target. As it gets close, I rapidly increase the amounts of chakra I'm currently chanelling into it, making it expand to a prison capable of trapping the target. It is 2m high and 3m wide. The lightning it constantly emits electrocute the trapped target. After 1 turn, I snap my fingers, sending a violent pulse into the prison itself, causing to disperse into thousands of tiny lightning spears that hit the target all over, piercing and numbing their body. No questions atm. It's pretty straightforward.
Because I am a wannabe senpai. ;_;
Good performance. Enjoy the jutsu!