0⚔️
Awards
So I'll go first.

Suiton: Kikkubokushingu Mizu | Water Release: Water Kickboxing
Type: Attack | Defence
Range: Short
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user focuses water chakra in any part of his body which he intends to use to attack or defend from an attack (e.g. fists, palms, arms, legs, etc) and when attacking or defending, releases and molds the water to an expanded size of that body part. For example, if the user wants to punch an
opponent with his/her right fist, he/she releases water from that fist, quickly shaping it into that same fist but a faster and larger size of it, dealing more damage
to the opponent and leaving
them soaked. If it's a kick, then the water released is molded into the shape of the user's leg but a faster and bigger size. The releasing of the water is really fast, making it seem like user is
punching/kicking them out of
their body. The size of the
expanded water body part is the same as an Akimichi's but does not have the solid property of a normal hand since it is water. The user can punch/kick out the expanded water body parts multiple times, although not more than 3 times with one .
-Usable 4 times per battle and only on one particular limb at a time.
-Can only be taught by Naizen.
Tell me what you know about this technique. What makes it interesting to you and what not. #nowalliesplease:|

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Basically, one focuses your Water based chakra to a specific body part to mold it into an expanded size. This allows for both defense and offense purposes. Like Luffy's 3rd Gear, it's quite interesting. This expanded size moves faster and also, deals quite some damage.

Interesting technique, and because it requires no hand seals, and can be done fast o-o

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fair enough. You must note, however, that each usage must not exceed three creations (or blasts if you will) and must be done with the same limb. Anything contrary would in effect be a violation of the limitations of this technique and as such I implore you to abide by them. Have fun with it.

I believe you are next. Indulge me . . .

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks, and here you go.

(Katon: Kasai To Chi) Fire Style: Fire and Blood
Type: Offensive
Range : Mid
Chakra : 30
Damage : 60
Description:
-The user performs the Dog -> Rat -> Ox
handseals and greatly manipulates his Katon chakra.The user uses shape manipulation to form multiple (6) "swords" made of Fire that hovers above the user. With a simple hand gesture,the user can send and control these swords to move towards the enemy and impale them.Due to their heat,as they are practically pure fire that is greatly concentrated to a sword
form,they would easily burn through the
opponent with ease.By performing the Snake handseal,the user is able to make these "swords" explode by easing the concentration of the swords and allowing the to become just fire without form, creating a small explosion where the sword was impaled.

Note:The user can make up to 6 of these fire swords,and less,depending on the situation.
Note:No A rank Fire techniques for the next turn
Note:Can only be taught by -L-
Note: Usable 3 times and they last only a
moment if they aren't used to attack

Basically just analyze it.

Littlefinger.

Elite
Kin
8💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well, very useful technique. The swords created around the user makes it problematic for opponents aiming to engage in CQC. It basically involves focusing fire chakra around oneself, transforming it into pure fire itself whilst simultaneouly molding its shape into 6 swords. However, the fire that forms these swords in compressed to another level which allows them to have the compound shape of a real sword instead of 6 fiery constructs. Another perk is their mobility via the user's hand gestures-which allows them to not only be defensive but also offensive. Bringing me to the perk that climaxes it all-the explosiveness which undoubtedly is the reason why they were concentrated at the start. Only disadvantage is the four handseals involved which shouldn't be that burdensome in most situations.

Since this is an interactive session, I'm obliged to ask: Can the swords be sent at more than 1 target at a time? Say I'm surrounded by 3 opponents all at different locations and I create 4 swords, can I send 1 to target A, 2 to target B and 1 to target C?