Kin
232💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just kidding he's quite long haha.
Hope you enjoy! EH

When somewhere Madara is laying on the ground after losing through a huge battle with Naruto and Sasuke,

He says to the Uchiha in front of him, standing; Are you going to let me leave this world again? 2nd time you seeing it.HAHAHahaha.. Obito!

Obito: Yes Madara, if i never had met you in the first place, this al wouldn't Have happened. This war is my fault!
Madara: No Obito, I had planned it al.
Obito: You know i planned it all.. not you!
Madara: You are still thinking that it was Kakashi's fault, the dead of Rin..
Kakashi/Obito: !??
Madara: Yes i made the zetsus look like mist ninjas.. And that Rin and Kakashi taught that she was a jinchuuriki.
And even when you died, those ninja's were under my genjutsu. Through Zetsu of course.
Obito: No your lying..
Madara: You know damn well that the fourtails was in that huge lake. You caught it by yourself right? ;)

Obito starts to get really angry and suddenly kakashi jumps between obito and madara.
Kakashi: You bastard,, you did it al! To us! You took my bestfriends from me so i will be the one that will let you dissapear from this world!

Kakashi charges to Madara, but at the last moment a sword and a black chakra stick holds the Chidory that Kakashi tried to launch.

Kakashi: .... Guys... You've gotten older so quick..
Sasuke: Kakasi sensei. Im sorry but i cant let madara die soon..
Madara:?
Kakashi:?
Naruto: Hehe.. Yeah he stays right here..

We are going to take his chakra away; says Naruto loud and clear.

Kakashi: What do you mean..
Just like we are sayingl; says Sasuke.

Naruto starts to walk to Madara and says: Well sir, you wont be leaving soon, you will see how our world will be changed, and that there will be no more war anymore! The world at peace..

Madara: True peace.. is that what you are talking about Naruto?
Naruto: You damn right you bastard! Hehe.. And plus i will be the Hokage!
Madara: ..?? These boys.. I think they really have found the true peace in the world Harishama..

Suddenly Something droppes at Madara.

Sasuke: Hey, what are you doing?!!! Oh no..
?: Hehehe...

Naruto: Its.. Orochimaru..

Orochimaru: Hehehe..... You've grown big and strong boys. But now I have the chakra of all things.. The tree of life inside of me..

Naruto: We will defeat the tree of life again Orochimaru!
Sasuke: ... Guard yourself Naruto..

Suddenly 10 clones of Orochimaru appears in rikudoumode.
They start to do all together the fastest hand seals ever and its starts thundering and tornado's starts to appear everywhere.

Naruto: This is bad..
Kakashi: Orochimaru.. he knows all jutsu's of the world.. combined with the power of the sage of the six paths. This is very bad...

One orochimaru walks forward through al the clones. Its the real Orochimaru, without the rikudou coat, but with sage snakemode.

Kakashi: Hahaha... Guys.. everyone... this will be so intruiging....
ENd.

WHAT WILL OROCHIMARU DO NOW?
Next time: Sensei vs Student.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nope to all

imo i would have prefered if the shinobi who kidnapped rin were actually danzos men or a combination of the two. it would have given more depth to obito not returning to the leaf and a reason to attack it with the kyubii. but all we got was ''its because you let rin die'' lol

Last edited: