thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello everyone! As there is a break this week, and we are all so excited to figure out, how Naruto and Sasuke can survive, I thought I might list some of the current options from my point of view.

I want to start with Sasuke, as there are fewer possibilities for him.

Sasuke:
  • I believe that Sasuke will survive in exactly the same manner as Madara survived being "killed" by Hashirama. I think that Hashirama figured out how Madara survived back then, and I think it is related to his own chakra.
    Reason: It will be a perfect way for Kishi to show us how Madara actually survived, and I am certain that countless fans are still waiting to see that and having their theories destroyed =D

• Self-healing/regenerating cells (doesn't require hand seals).
    Reason: We haven't actually seen this jutsu used by Hashirama yet. We only heard of it from Madara, so we can't really know, when and how it sets in.

• Karin/Juugo could probably still heal him some way, as they are pretty haxed at it.
    Reason: Karin already knows Sasuke is dead. Oro, Juugo, Suigetsu, and Karin are all involved in this war because of Sasuke. They don't want him to die, but it is hard to see, how they can get to Sasuke in time. Possibly some other shinobi (for instance Minato), could bring Sasuke to them pretty fast.

• Madara turns around to save Sasuke due to resemblance to his younger brother Izuna.
    Reason: Possibly Madara wants Sasuke to live on in the "dream world", and thus he would spare his life to show him true peace. Madara would have wanted this for his brother, so it will be his way of doing that.

Naruto is a bit more difficult. I believe Kurama knows how a jinchuriki can survive having his tailed beast extracted, because the SO6P did it with Kurama and the other tailed beasts. In other words Kurama experienced it, and he has a sharp memory and he is quite intelligent.

Naruto:
  • Gaara is taking Naruto to Minato, so that he can have the other half of Kurama sealed instead.
    Reason: Kurama has the ability to restore life force, which we saw when he was healing Kakashi and Gai. I know most will say, "why did Minato not do this to Kushina?". It is simple, back then Kurama was hostile and would have no intention of helping her survive. The situation is completely different now.

• Sakura saw the kind of jutsu granny Chiyo used to revive Gaara. She could possibly have memorised it, and she would be willing to do that for Naruto, as she would then no longer feel like a burden for him. Also if he dies, she is just gonna be stuck in a dream world anyway.
    Reason: Naruto's heartbeat already stopped. Possibly she could keep it going using heart massage, but if the place they are headed for, is too far away, it may be the only option.

• Someone uses Rinne tensei, most likely Obito as he has the only rinnengan besides Madara.
    Reason: As white and spiral Zetsu said in unison: "A jinchuriki dies after having his bijuu extracted, that is an inevitable rule". It's also possible that Obito dies, and that Sakura transplants the eye to Minato or Kakashi.

• They fail to rescue Naruto from death, but instead Sasuke lives and obtains rinnengan. He then uses Rinne tensei to revive Naruto.
    Reason: I could imagine Sakura wanting to revive Naruto, and we all think she is dead, but before she does it, Sasuke does it providing further bonding amongst the 3 of them. It would also add a huge burst to the "next-hokage-fight".

• Naruto has bumped fists with all Bijuu's but the 1-tailed (or well, he might have in their kid fight waaay back, which was one of the most epic fights, btw!). This could probably give him some sick power boost and thus make him come alive.
    Reason: Kurama could have told Gaara how he could enter the place, where only the bijuu and his jinchuriki can be found, or just some random way to give some of the Ichibi's chakra to Naruto.

• Gaara is headed for the bijuu temple, where Naruto learned to handle his chakra. Kurama told Gaara to go there and why, but actually it is complicated. It is too far, and it is in constant motion. A solution to this will be, that the toads can find it easily. The can summon Naruto and possibly Sakura+Gaara to Mount Myoboku, and have already placed a toad on the turtle island to bring them there.
    Reason: It has been a while, since we have seen the toads taking part in this story. The great toad sage could have foreseen this, and they are thus prepared. I personally also have a belief, that sage mode is somehow related to meeting the SO6P and thus a power up for Naruto. Nonetheless, the great toad sage has the age, so that he could have been the SO6P's summoning.

• Did Kurama really have time to tell Gaara, what to do to ensure Naruto's survival? It is possible he didn't, and that he simply told Gaara to take him to his other half, who is inside Minato though unlikely in my opinion. Nonetheless noteworthy, but it does not changes any of the theories.
There may be more possibilities that I've missed/forgot. Feel free to add or comment on this part. I gladly recieve criticism, as these "theories" are quite small and missing loads of evidence, that would go against them.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdm and Jobrjo

Titania Erza

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here is my list:
  • Obito revives them with Rinne Tensei
  • Kakashi takes Obito's Rinnegan and uses Rinne Tensei
  • InoShikaCho combination forcing Madara to use Rinne Tensei
  • Orochimaru uses Edo Tensei
  • Deluxe plot no jutsu
  • They are already in the infinite Tsukuyomi (plot twist)

ruinairas

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is my list:
  • Deluxe plot no jutsu
Oh god...edo naruto and sasuke...

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here is my list:
  • Deluxe plot no jutsu
@bold Winner!!! winner!!! XD

dark legion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is my list:
  • Deluxe plot no jutsu
I like the idea of Inoshikacho, and Kakashi taking \Obito's rinnegan , but the nly one standing is Plot no Jutsu :)...

SpiderRider89

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here is my list:
  • Deluxe plot no jutsu
Sasuke's temporary death is really a method to awaken the Rinnengan. Hashi has faith and Sasuke now.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Madara is >> Naruto and Sasuke at this point and he is headed towards being the Juubi Jin. so they need a power up. anything that doesn't result in that is OUT :vincent:

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara is >> Naruto and Sasuke at this point and he is headed towards being the Juubi Jin. so they need a power up. anything that doesn't result in that is OUT :vincent:
Well in order to get a power up, they need to survive first. I am not saying, there isn't any scenario, where a power up is related to the survival, just that it is not required yet.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well in order to get a power up, they need to survive first. I am not saying, there isn't any scenario, where a power up is related to the survival, just that it is not required yet.
Running down the list.

2 Strongest Hokage's are down
Hiruzen is stuck playing Defense for the SA since they are out of chakra
Madara isn't even at full power yet and is already unstoppable
The Juubi awakens in just a few minutes
The Shinjuu is already over half way open and will open even faster now since it has more bijuu

Its literally gonna be Naruto and Sasuke ALONE vs Madara and the Juubi

Their lives arent the only problems being faced

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Running down the list.

2 Strongest Hokage's are down
Hiruzen is stuck playing Defense for the SA since they are out of chakra
Madara isn't even at full power yet and is already unstoppable
The Juubi awakens in just a few minutes
The Shinjuu is already over half way open and will open even faster now since it has more bijuu

Its literally gonna be Naruto and Sasuke ALONE vs Madara and the Juubi

Their lives arent the only problems being faced
But the first problems that has to be solved :)

My personal belief, is that Sasuke will be the first to recover. His thoughts before his death proved more consciousness, than what we saw from Naruto. Sasuke could gain a power up, but he could also just influence Madara in a different manner, for instance through talking, which would then delay the infinite tsukuyomi somehow. Beside of that we already know that he did recieve something from Hashirama, but that can be related to both.

Also couldn't Naruto just meet the SO6P while he is dead, akin to when Kakashi met his father? He could then recieve the power up in this manner.

Last edited:

valandil988

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have seen healing with no hand seals Madara used it after taking Hashirama's Sage mode. It is his Sage mode that provides self healing. Did you miss that in the manga...I mean its pretty damn obvious.

thegame

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We have seen healing with no hand seals Madara used it after taking Hashirama's Sage mode. It is his Sage mode that provides self healing. Did you miss that in the manga...I mean its pretty damn obvious.
I might have missed, that it was only sage mode, that provided healing. But I don't think it was said, that his normal chakra could not provide healing? Which is what Sasuke recieved.

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But the first problems that has to be solved :)

My personal belief, is that Sasuke will be the first to recover. His thoughts before his death proved more consciousness, than what we saw from Naruto. Sasuke could gain a power up, but he could also just influence Madara in a different manner, for instance through talking, which would then delay the infinite tsukuyomi somehow. Beside of that we already know that he did recieve something from Hashirama, but that can be related to both.

Also couldn't Naruto just meet the SO6P while he is dead, akin to when Kakashi met his father? He could then recieve the power up in this manner.
TBH We are more on the same page than I thought we were. Though Naruto meeting the So6P will definitely happen two facts kind go against it.
1# Hinata asking Neji to protect Naruto ( makes me think Naruto may see Neji in the afterlife)
2# Gaara knows what he is doing (its no mystery anymore that what Kurama told Gaara was a way to save Naruto) Where ever they are headed its gonna be a planned effort. Gaara wouldn't know about the Sage cuz I don't even think the Kyuubi knows that the Sage will make a reappearance

Finally, Sasuke will TNJ Madara. I don't think it will work, but it will possibly get Madz to slip up and give Sasuke an opportunity for Hashi's jutsu.

One last question: What's your opinion on how Madara survived. I am kinda partial to genjutsu