You must be registered for see medias
- Entire Uchiha clan would still be alive
- Shisui/Itachi might have been groomed to succeed the 3rd Hokage (they had will of fire and were approaching hokage level as kids with brilliant wisdom)
- Orochimaru would have hundreds of sharingans to steal from. He would have probably kidnapped a random Uchiha and afterwards maybe a random Hyuga to have sharingan on one eye and byuakugan on other.
- Uchiha/Konoha hunt for Orochimaru afterwards
- Sasuke wouldn't be closed off without the trauma that he experienced and be a better friend to Naruto and Sakura. Would be a more wholesome relationship all-around
- Orochimaru/Sound/Sand/Akutuski alliance against Hidden leaf (Orochimaru wouldn't have been exited Akutsuki because there would be no Itachi interaction)
- Orochimaru would want revenge against Hiruzen
- Sand would still have their military motive
- Akutsuki would want Naruto's tailed beast and/or would just want to probe an invasion
- The result of the invasion would have probably been the same. Except that maybe Orochimaru would have had an easier time with Hiruzen with his sharingan + byukugan. Uchiha clan would fight off Akutsuki.
- After Hiruzen dies, next Hokage would be Shisui (he would be in his 20s by this point)
Akutsuki will not be as strong and Hidden Leaf village would be stronger but the villages would not be as united and Orochimaru would be part of Akutsuki. His own motives would be revealed later.