Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Raikage>Sasuke>Kakashi>Tsunade>Dauri
Ok, I'll explain because I know I'm about to be flamed lol.

Raikage being at the top is obvious.

Sasuke is capable of taking one jutsu (Chidori) and manipulae it's shape to produce a wide variety of new techniques. He can produce spears, throwable needles, a stream around his body, and enhancements for his weapons. Now although Sasuke has more variety in techniques, the complexity of the ways Raiton chakra has been used by the aforementioned ninjas is far more impressive imo.

Kakashi has shown the ability to produce a running, lightning beast instantly with one hand. Also, his Raikiri is much more advanced than Chidori. It requires a far greater degree of raiton chakra and control over that chakra. A higher level of shape and nature manipulation is needed to produce Raikiri when compared to Chidori. Not to mention being able to produce an entire Clone out of Raiton chakra that was strong enough to completely immobilize Demon Realm.

The reason I put Tsunade next is because of what she did to Kabuto before Shippuden. She converted her chakra into electricity and jammed it into his central nervous system. She did so to disrupt the elctrical nerve pulses in the brain and nerves that control movement. She did it with the speed of a single strike to the back of the neck, and in a weakened state.

Now it kills me to put Darui below them, as in terms of badassery, Darui certainly wouldn't be at the bottom. However, we don't really know too much about this Black Lightning. It looks cool as all hell, but it has actually done anything that makes me go "holy shit". I think we need to know more about the properties of his Black Lightning, before we put it above all other Raiton jutsu in general.

Imo complexity shows more skill than variety.

VolatileSoul

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I personally would put Sasuke above Ay due to Kirin, not to mention Sasuke's pure ingenuity in the element. He has a wide variety of chidori variants compared to Ay's only lightning release technique, Kirin. For me, I think you should put the third Raikage at the top, as he has Black Lightning and that miniature nuke of his. Also, Darui most certainly is better than Tsunade. Whether or not he's the best, he certainly is above her.

Zuru

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are pretty darn accurate with this list. If I was to make any changes at all, I'd just switch Darui and Tsunade's placement.

narutocentral

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You just got jungle fever thats it.. Lol jp but darui is in the back so that wouldnt be true.. Thoe I think sasuke over raikage. no matter who you are your acceptable to some genjutsu. He aint bee with some one with him at all times. If hes by himself whos going to break him out. The sharingain dont play that pity genjustu like asuma's baby mama. The shits real. ask kakashi :bouncy:

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe Sasuke is number 1. Numerous Chidori variants and Kirin put him over everyone.

It goes like this:

1. Sasuke
2. Kakashi/3rd Raikage
3. Darui
4. Ay
5. Killer Bee