Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1) Wanted to kill orochimaru- Orochimaru is still living merrily
2) Wanted to kill itachi- Itachi actually took it easy on him and died on his own
3) Wanted to capture killer bee- Bee actually took off for a vacation after trashing him
4) Wanted to kill danzo- Danzo actually committed suicide
5) Wanted to destroy konoha- Pain casually did the same and sasuke never did
6) Wanted to kill the bijuus- None of them are dead
7) Wanted to kill the kages- None of them are dead
8) Wanted to take over the world- Is himself now a hobo wandering faraway places
9) Wanted to kill Naruto- Failed big time

I may be forgetting some

Discuss

Reactions: Mad Titan Thanos

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has the most undercover fans I swear. People make more threads about sasuke then any other character. Dat boy sasuke he's amazing =D

You talk about sasuke more than the sasukebase you're a legit sasuke fan deadpool

Reactions: SenseiSama

SenseiSama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is Danzo a failed objective ? Beating your opponent so bad you force him to commit suicide in front of you. And Orochimaru ? He only wanted to teach him a lesson, as his student he would've known Oro can't die as long as they're people with curse marks. Oh and he actually forced Itachi to use his MS to its full extent which ended up killing him

The rest weren't his real objectives they were just ambitions formed out of hatred. He only wanted to make a statement to the shinobi world and he did by helping Naruto fight Kaguya.

Obito the supreme jin

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wanted to kill obito 3 x couldn't :cool:
No he actually could have the last time. Kakashi stopped him from killing the long overdue Obito. Sasuke rushed in despite Naruto's words.

OT: He basically killed Danzo whether you like it or not. He forced Danzo to use that Seal which cost him his life. Orochimaru is immortal, no one can kill him because even if they think they got rid of him, his consiciousness would be in another CM seal.

Sasuke only actually failed #'s 3,9. The others 6,7,and 8 are linked to 9.

I wonder who gonna take deadshit bait
Wow NB is disgusting. They dismiss things as bait though the OP is partially right. Bias does blind a lot of people.

Last edited:

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No he actually could have the last time. Kakashi stopped him from killing the long overdue Obito. Sasuke rushed in despite Naruto's words.

OT: He basically killed Danzo whether you like it or not. He forced Danzo to use that Seal which cost him his life. Orochimaru is immortal, no one can kill him because even if they think they got rid of him, his consiciousness would be in another CM seal.

Sasuke only actually failed #'s 3,9. The others 6,7,and 8 are linked to 9.
Exactly lol he was stopped duh

Mohamed Nabil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
tell me more about the objectives sasuke completed :bdpf: I shall wait
I'll answer!
defeated Momoshiki and Kinshiki
released infinite tsukyomi