16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lee - gates at a young age.
Shikamaru - Hokage advisor.
Choji - fought Mazo head to head.
Ino - controlled Obito(although only for 2 seconds)
Hinata - 64 palm.
Sai - nothing.
Kiba - Cerberus.
TenTen - using sage weapons.
Naruto - "save the world" became kage.
Sakura - saved Naruto opened medics became worlds best medic.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hinata - 64 palm.
Sai - nothing.
Kiba - Cerberus.
Have to say, Sakura is the most impressive of all of them bar Naruto.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hinata - 64 palm.
Sai - nothing.
Kiba - Cerberus.
Well Sai didn't accomplish NOTHING, he is at least a part of the ROOT investigation team, and is helpful in their research of Danzos workings. (not that he is needed)

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura.....

>Mastered medical ninjutsu in just 3 short years.
>Outclassed every medical ninja in the sand village (including the legendary medic Chiyo) by countering Sasori's poison.
>Saved Kankuro's life.
>First of K12 to encounter, face and take down an Akatsuki member in part 2.
>Cracked Obito's Kumai after only seeing it once.
>Cracked Zetsus transformation technique after fooling him with simple zoology.
>Unlocked Byakugou.
>Became a Neo-Saninn.
>Healed the entire alliance at once.
>Preserved the Savior Naruto's life.
>Directly helped Obito jump Kaguya's demimsions to save Sasuke.
>helped seal Kaguya (punched a goddess senseless and broke her horn despite her having immense durability).
>surpassed Tsunade!
>the #1 healer in the leaf.
>strongest Kunochi around.

She's the most accomplished, don't be mad at me though it's the facts.

Last edited:

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Have to say, Sakura is the most impressive of all of them bar Naruto.
True.

Well Sai didn't accomplish NOTHING, he is at least a part of the ROOT investigation team, and is helpful in their research of Danzos workings. (not that he is needed)
What research from Danzo? Also well yea but he wasn't part of K11/12 during that time and tbh I didn't even wanna add him. But he did assassinate some special jounin and Anbu under Danzo.

BlazeRelease

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True.

What research from Danzo? Also well yea but he wasn't part of K11/12 during that time and tbh I didn't even wanna add him. But he did assassinate some special jounin and Anbu under Danzo.
I meant how when Nue attacked, Sai and naruto/Kakashi were discussing Danzos jutsu, and Kakashi stated it was dangerously similar to Kaguyas. Sai led the investigation of Sumire, or at least had a major part in it.

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I meant how when Nue attacked, Sai and naruto/Kakashi were discussing Danzos jutsu, and Kakashi stated it was dangerously similar to Kaguyas. Sai led the investigation of Sumire, or at least had a major part in it.
Ah the filler. Well if you're counting that then sure lol. Tho i think him being a good/great assassin for Danzo is better.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sakura.....

>Mastered medical ninjutsu in just 3 short years.
>Outclassed every medical ninja in the sand village (including the legendary medic Chiyo) by countering Sasori's poison.
>Saved Kankuro's life.
>First of K12 to encounter, face and take down an Akatsuki member in part 2.
>Cracked Obito's Kumai after only seeing it once.
>Cracked Zetsus transformation technique after fooling him with simple zoology.
>Unlocked Byakugou.
>Became a Neo-Saninn.
>Healed the entire alliance at once.

>Preserved the Savior Naruto's life.
>Directly helped Obito jump Kaguya's demimsions to save Sasuke.
>helped seal Kaguya (punched a goddess senseless and broke her horn despite her having immense durability).
>surpassed Tsunade!
>the #1 healer in the leaf.
>strongest Kunochi around.
She's the most accomplished, don't be mad at me though it's the facts.
You never pass off a chance to wank Sakura, huh?

None of these are true or are highly exaggerated or downright irrelevant/done by many others.

In the end, Sakura failed at the one achievement she herself truly cared for:

You must be registered for see images
Hinata - 64 palm.
Sai - nothing.
Kiba - Cerberus.
When did Sakura do that?

Last edited:

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You never pass off a chance to wank Sakura, huh?

None of these are true or are highly exaggerated or downright irrelevant/done by many others.

In the end, Sakura failed at the one achievement she herself truly cared for:

When did Sakura do that?
You never pass of a chance to run your mouth regarding Sakura, huh?

In the end she became a renowned kunoichi and the strongest living kunoichi, outdid all her peers with no clan or special trait, and her love life dosen't = shinobi life.

Btw, healing the alliance, saving kankurou could have only been done by Sakura or Tsunade and being the strongest kunoichi isn’t irrelevant.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You never pass of a chance to run your mouth regarding Sakura, huh?
I only state facts about Sakura as shown in canon. If that qualifies as running my mouth, so be it.

In the end she became a renowned kunoichi
No one knows who Sakura is. Thus, not renowned.

and the strongest living kunoichi
Kurotsuchi still solos, but I'm not arguing this when the manga already argues well enough for me.

outdid all her peers
No she didn't :lol

with no clan or special trait
Being from a clan doesn't take away from the training others like Ino, Kiba, or Hinata still need to do. So trying to downplay them by saying they're from ninja clans holds no weight. Even Sasuke trains more than Sakura.

She does have a special trait, her Chakra Control. :lol

and her love life dosen't = shinobi life.
Good for her, never said so. OP is talking about their achievements, and Sakura failed at the achievement she cared about the most.

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only state facts about Sakura as shown in canon. If that qualifies as running my mouth, so be it.
But she saved kankuro, healed the alliance and mastered medical ninjutsu, unless that’s not canon?

No one knows who Sakura is. Thus, not renowned.
The entire leaf village know of Sakura as a talented medical ninja and “The Last” acknowledges that.

Kurotsuchi still solos, but I'm not arguing this when the manga already argues well enough for me.
I’m not arguing when your side of the arguement consists of one panel, which is false.

No she didn't :lol
You need to be extremely stupid to think Sakura didn’t achieve more than all her peers bar Naruto and Sasuke.

Being from a clan doesn't take away from the training others like Ino, Kiba, or Hinata still need to do. So trying to downplay them by saying they're from ninja clans holds no weight. Even Sasuke trains more than Sakura.

She does have a special trait, her Chakra Control. :lol
She dosen't have a doijutsu, clan techniques, tailed beast or anything. Everyone in K11 started off with some substance to their ability, Sakura literally began from nothing.

Good for her, never said so. OP is talking about their achievements, and Sakura failed at the achievement she cared about the most.
In terms of being a shinobi, and she has a child with Sasuke who also declared his love to her so his words >>>> yours, anyway.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke I can't say he's too complicated but I guess Sarada.
Naruto became Hokage.
Rock Lee started his own clan and found somebody who accepts bushy brows.
Shiki found superbug.
Kiba nothing yet.
Choji found a girl.
Shikamaru grew up and became responsible.
Ino found Sai and helped him.
Hinata got Naruto and is less shy if nothing else.
Sakura set up medic centres/ and became a Sannin in her own right and has Sarada.
Tenten not much I guess sage tools if that counts.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But she saved kankuro, healed the alliance and mastered medical ninjutsu, unless that’s not canon?
I know.

The entire leaf village know of Sakura as a talented medical ninja and “The Last” acknowledges that.
Maybe so, but renowned would meaning being well known in other villages as well. And that's even if I do believe Sakura is well known in the Leaf, which there is no proof of considering her living conditions.

You need to be extremely stupid to think Sakura didn’t achieve more than all her peers bar Naruto and Sasuke.
All of them achieved more than her being Sakura is living a shitty life that she hates.

She dosen't have a doijutsu, clan techniques, tailed beast or anything. Everyone in K11 started off with some substance to their ability, Sakura literally began from nothing.
Dojutsus still need training and mastery, especially the Byakugan. Likewise for Clan techs and Tailed Beasts. Anyways, doesn't change the fact that they all trained harder than or as hard as her. .

In terms of being a shinobi
OP never said it was just about that, and even as a Shinobi, she admits herself she sucks.

and she has a child with Sasuke
*** doesn't equate to love.

who also declared his love to her so his words >>>> yours, anyway.
lol

Team7monaa

Veteran
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
exactly.

Maybe so, but renowned would meaning being well known in other villages as well. And that's even if I do believe Sakura is well known in the Leaf, which there is no proof of considering her living conditions.
She literally bought another house after the 2nd one and she’s renowned in the village for her beauty and skill and is known in Suna due to her connection with Tsunade.

All of them achieved more than her being Sakura is living a shitty life that she hates.
No proof she hates her own life, especially considering shes happykly raising Sarada.

Dojutsus still need training and mastery, especially the Byakugan. Likewise for Clan techs and Tailed Beasts. Anyways, doesn't change the fact that they all trained harder than or as hard as her. .
Sakura has to find something to train for though lol, and 3 years of arduous training whilst mastering an S-rank jutsu is something K11 haven’t done.

OP never said it was just about that, and even as a Shinobi, she admits herself she sucks.
Feats say otherwise and ever heard of self-doubt?

*** doesn't equate to love.
Sasuke says he loves her.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She literally bought another house after the 2nd one
Doesn't change her living conditions.

and she’s renowned in the village for her beauty and skill
Where was it ever said she was renowned in the village? :lol

and is known in Suna due to her connection with Tsunade.
Scan?

No proof she hates her own life, especially considering shes happykly raising Sarada.
This is happy?

Sakura has to find something to train for though lol, and 3 years of arduous training whilst mastering an S-rank jutsu is something K11 haven’t done.
Splitting hairs

Feats say otherwise and ever heard of self-doubt?
Nope, feats disagree. She constantly wants to abandon her village for someone she doesn't know, can't control her emotions when they are not needed, cracks under pressure constantly, and constantly lets her ego control her actions.

Sasuke says he loves her
Scan? Last I recall, Sasuke rejected Sakura every single time she made any sort of advance on her and even tapped her forehead as a sign of rejection.

Last edited:

Joshutsu

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where was it ever said she was renowned in the village? :lol
In the Sakura Hiden, Ino points of her jealousy of Sakura is the fact that alot of shinobi and particularly kunoichi took notice to her in the war and look up to her because she is a medical ninja and yet still a strong fighter. According to the novel.

Makes sense. Everyone saw her wielding a giant slug and healing in the war and saw her strength demonstrated at activation of the seal. So it's back up there too. She's not NAruto and Sasuke by any means in terms of recognition. However, a lot of people acknowledge her.

She's also definitely known in the 5 great nations due to her clinics along with Ino who runs them with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In the Sakura Hiden, Ino points of her jealousy of Sakura is the fact that alot of shinobi and particularly kunoichi took notice to her in the war and look up to her because she is a medical ninja and yet still a strong fighter. According to the novel.

Makes sense. Everyone saw her wielding a giant slug and healing in the war and saw her strength demonstrated at activation of the seal. So it's back up there too. She's not NAruto and Sasuke by any means in terms of recognition. However, a lot of people acknowledge her.

She's also definitely known in the 5 great nations due to her clinics along with Ino who runs them with her.
Yeah, alright then. I take that back.