Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me account and i will tell you if that was me
That account shall not be named. I do not want to summon him back unwittingly. If you are a normal person you are probably not him. The guy I mentioned seem to have some serious mental issues, from the kind of PMs I get.

Oh and in several PMs he claimed to be a girl trapped in a male body. So...there you go as to why yet another group of people may not wish to reveal their gender..

Reactions: Hunty

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,392💸
Kumi
663💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That account shall not be named. I do not want to summon him back unwittingly. If you are a normal person you are probably not him. The guy I mentioned seem to have some serious mental issues, from the kind of PMs I get.

Oh and in several PMs he claimed to be a girl trapped in a male body. So...there you go as to why yet another group of people may not wish to reveal their gender..
Maybe that was me lol but its nothing as it seems,maybe not i dont remember much.Well,im still dont know what we talk about ...oh yes,why people lie about gender. About me...there is a lot to say. Sorry for bother

• Angry
Reactions: Kakooli

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe that was me lol but its nothing as it seems,maybe not i dont remember much.Well,im still dont know what we talk about ...oh yes,why people lie about gender. About me...there is a lot to say. Sorry for bother
Lol relax. Sane people are not a bother. 20 PM overnight guy is on another matter.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is beter for woman stay at home and do house job...
What to do with men who bicker if his wife does just that?

The key word that brought in and now keeps women in work force outside is economics. A good percentage of modern men cannot afford the life style they want and a family at the same time. And women get hired because on an average, companies pay them less and save money. Feminist just like to claim credit. Economics drives it all.