ILikeChicken

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hello everyone,

a lot of people I see on several forums (also here on NB) say that Naruto has a limited amount of chakra which runs out after a certain time of use (like a battery life).

I also thought so and as a consequence his "SO6P-mode" is also temporary. But after a few hours another translation has been release - which turns out to be accurate in most cases.
So here are the two I am talking about:
1) . In this translation it sounds like Naruto can not regenerate the chakra he already used from the tailed beasts. That would mean the power up was only temporary

2) . In this translation it sounds like Naruto is just weakened from the Kaguya fight and is low on chakra - while Sasuke is still full because he has done almost nothing in the fight against Kaguya.
If I trust this translation it would mean Narutos new mode is not temporary. This would also fit what we know about Bujuu chakra b4. It is said to regenerate or even grow after used. Thats why I thought Naruto might have the full strength from all tailed beasts after a longer time.

What do you think? Which translation is more accurate and what is true? I hope someone can clear this up.
(Sorry for my english - I'm in a rush at the moment and english is not my 1st language)

Nice day everyone :p

Reactions: The Western Wheel

HENI

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto doesn't have the actual Bijuu so of course his chakra would run out. The only Bijuu he really has is Yin Kurama.

Namar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Facts that Naruto is better than Sasuke:

1.Naruto fought longer against Kaguya. He fought in the war with Edo Madara, Juubito, Juumidara, Kaguya while Sasuke was seeking selfish answers(which did him no good). Before that he had to fight Kisame and escape that turtle island which was exhausting. He had to pass Ay's test. Etc.

2. Naruto is fatigued after all those fights and still reached the valley at the same time with rushing Sasuke. He also didn't let Sasuke touch him.

3.Naruto has only a small portion of the beasts and some half of Kurama while Sasuke felt the need to infuse some power from tailed beasts.

4. Sasuke has the remaining 98% of the beasts and half kurama(Kurama has infinite chakra btw).

5. Even after infusing that much power he still just matches Naruto since. Kishi draw his Susanoo arrow versus 2 big rasenbiju.

Why would kishi draw 2 different power scaled abilities like that ?