[Discussion] Lille Barro - Back To Back

iBrezeeh

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
1,145
Reaction score
166
Lille Barro's version of 'Drake - Back To Back'




​
Oh man, oh man, oh man, not again
​

​
I learned the game from Almighty Yhwach you can never check me
​
Back to back for the nxggas that didn't get the message
​
Back to back like I'm on the cover of bleach volume 67
​
Back to back like I'm Ichigo's dad 96, 97
​
Whoa, very important and very pretentious
​
When I look back I might be mad that I gave this attention
​
But it's weighin' heavy on my conscience
​
And fxvck, you left the god no options
​
I wanna see you eyesores go away
​
You gon make me step out of my fvkin frame
​
You gon make me buy eyedrops or wear some fvkin shades
​
You gon make me go out of my fvkin way
​
I opened 3 eyes, nxgga, where y'all at?
​
I flew here with my wings playin BR Fresh
​
I'm not sure what it was that really made y'all turn insane
​
But I guess this is what I gotta do to make y'all play my game
​
I mean woah, can't fool Almighty, man he knows what's up
​
Second floor at soul society getting the Soul king's robbed
​
This for y'all that think that I ain't fly high enough
​
They just mad cause I got the godlike watch
​
You love her then you gotta give a sword to her
​
Is that your sword or your girls sword?
​
I know that you gotta be a captain for her
​
But flashbacks ain't what she meant when she told you to open up more
​
Shadow fingers turn to fellow fingers
​
You gettin bodied by a chicken nxgga
​
I'm not the type of nxgga that'll hype up nxggas
​
Shout-out to all my boss bxtches slicin nxggas
​
Make sure you hit em with the trumpet
​
Tell that man to yeez-up
​
I killed another one, I killed another one
​
You still ain't did shxt about the other one

​
I got the wings on me flyin back to back
​
Flyin back to back x2
​

​
I don't wanna hear about this ever again
​
Not even when Yhwach tells me that, I'll better pretend
​
Not even when you sayin „Lilly, go tell em again“
​
I been puttin on a halo, so why y'all so confident?
​
Oh, you need better seatin
​
I didn't wanna do it, gave me every reason
​
The point I'm tryna make is I don't ever need em
​
Seen what you'd do for peace, what would you do for freedom?
​
Please, check em for a halo or a Schrift, please
​
Please, do not let these nxggas near me
​
Please, think before you come for the great one
​
Please, who's a real god and who an eyesore?
​
Please, somebody stop me
​
I'm being godly and wearin 'sace
​
I got the Palast in give days and it's my shit
​
Soon as a nxgga hit the palace, they gon

​
They gon ask if I can do this shit back to back
​
Yeah, they want it back to back x2

​
I took a break from CoD, now it's back to that, nxgga
​
6​

​
 
Last edited:

A$AP Wap

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Jul 29, 2012
Messages
11,047
Reaction score
947
Lille isn't even Lille anymore he's a owl bird moth and until he changes back he's not my fav anymore
 

Your Creepy Stalker

Kage in the Making 👑
Legendary
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
15,925
Reaction score
980
Please, just let this Flamingo-owl thing die. Just have Goku scream his way through dimensions, and MURDER THE F*CK OUT OF LILLE BARRO.
 

SasukexNeji

Jōnin Strategist 🧠
Regular
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
1,422
Reaction score
68
That's fire OP. I got remix coming called "Fried Chicken, bring ya' own bbq sauce".
 
Top