Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Raiton: Kurio Janguru)- Lightning Release: Black Jungle
Type:Supplementary
Range:Long
Chakra Cost:All
Damage Points:100
Description:The user will gather black lightning into their hand. They will then compress it, molding it into a ball. The user will then let the ball rise up above the battle field. Then the user will make the tiger handseal, causing the ball to explode, raining several different jungle animals, made of pure black lightning, down upon the battlefield. These animals are giant and seemingly unavoidable. These animals aren't made to move, but to crush and electrocute multiple targets over a large scale. After completed, the user will faint and no longer be able to continue, unless treated.
Note: Usable 1 time a battle
Note: User can't continue after use.
Note: Must know black lightning, must be taught by McAfeezy

(Raiton: Zeus' Kuroi Yari)- Lightning Release: Zeus' Black Spear
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: The user gathers black lightning into their hand. They then manipulate it, causing it to become a spear of pure black lightning. The user then throws this spear at the target, on contact it will impale the target, while continuously shocking them. If it doesn't hit a target, it will expand, where it lands, shocking everything nearby.
Note: No black lightning or lightning techniques up to S-Rank the following turn
Note:Usable 2x a match

(Raiton: Kuroi Raion Pride)-Lightning Release: Black Lion Pride
Type:Attack/Defense
Range:Short-Long
Chakra Cost:40
Damage Points:80
Description: The user will gather their black lightning chakra and release it around them. The user then creates lightning bolts, that bolt forward. These lightning bolts turn into different lions, creating a pride of lions, that rush forward, attacking the opponent.
Note: Usable 2x a match
Note: No black lightning up to A-Rank the next turn

I just saw the first one, can I have that too? O_O

Last edited:

Lance..

Legendary
Kin
61💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: What does the racist white men call Kumo member's lightning ?

You know you guys could have reported him without posting in here. Technically you guys are breaking a rule too and so am I by spamming in this thread.

Black Butler

Legendary
Kin
12💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I reported everyone who posted in this thread who isn't Klad or Venom, and Venom I want something in return for the first one >_>

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Lol ight.

(Genjutsu: Sono Botsuraku) - Illusionary Arts: The Fall
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid Range
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description: This is a very tricky genjutsu, which can only be used at rare times. This genjutsu works when the enemy’s feet is off the ground. Whether it is when he is jumping, or falling, as long as his entire body is off the ground and logically away from reaching it for some time, the user can perform one hand seal, placing him within this genjutsu. When falling/dropping, he sees the ground perfectly clear and everything, but for some weird reason he can’t land back on the ground yet. It’s like he is falling and falling to somewhere far beneath the earth’s core, a hole far pass the earth’s core. It is a tricky genjutsu because the eye sight, balance and kinesthetic senses of the victim are also slightly altered. When he is falling and if he looks down upon the ground to see why he hasn’t made contact with the ground, the ground would seem as though it is dropping. The ground will have an appearance of a section of the ground lowering slowly or fast depending on the fall. The ground would seem to shake, like how any type of ground would look when it is being lowered. Simply, in reality, the victim will fall helplessly towards the ground. As he impacts the ground, the genjutsu will be released immediately upon the impact.

Notes:
-Can only be used thrice
-No Genjutsu for 4 turns after use
-Can only be taught by Venom

Taught Cj to: Typhon | __ | __ | __ | __ | __

Good enough? ._.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Basically gather black lightning in your hand, compress it and throw it into the sky. When its up there you perform the handseal to cause a jungle worth of animals made out of black lightning to descend all around and do dmg.

Questions:
-I don't understand the range .-., so if i throw it above me, will the animals attack everything long range of me? or is everything up to long range?

-I can just..use a clone for this right? and just have him disperse z.z

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lol great haha.

The second one is basically a black spear which is compress that you can throw. If it misses an opponent and stabs into the ground it will release the current and shock people near by.

The third one is you release your chakra which will be black lightning bolts in front of you. The bolts that travel forward will then turn into lions and attack the opponent O_O

No questions ._.

Your turn to analyze the gen and ask questions u_u