Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Before appearing I perform the transformation technique to look exactly like Sindy.*

Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra:5
Damage Points:N/A
Description: Henge no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

*appears beside you*

Hello there. Now before we begin tell me what is lightning release in your own words, what are its strength and weaknesses, and how will you use it in the rp.

Reactions: Legendary Broly

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*really appears*

Oh my is my ass really that big? :(

Anyways before we can begin let us walk into towards an open forest so we can start. while we're walking please tell me what is lighting release, what are its strengths and weaknesses and what can lighting combine with in battle. I would also like you to tell me what you think of lighting and how you would use lighting in battle.

Legendary Broly

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My Senpai appears out of no where and asks me a question:

"Hello there. Now before we begin tell me what is lightning release in your own words, what are its strength and weaknesses, and how will you use it in the rp."

"Hey there, Well Senpai.. Lightning Release is.. "

*poof*

Suddenly another Sindy appears.

What the heck is going on here ?

The new Sindy turns to the original Sindy and says..

Oh my is my ass really that big? A frown on her face.

I keep quiet and don't mention to this new Sindy that the Sindy she is talking to.. looks exactly the same.

The original Sindy suddenly laughs and I watch as she transforms into fellow villager, Urahara Kisuke.

I feel embarrassed that I was tricked so easily..

"Ah what .. you tricked me .. "

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" Urahara replies smiling "Good luck though" And with that he disappeared.

● ● ● ● ● ●

I turn towards the 'real' Sindy.

"Anyways before we can begin let us walk into towards an open forest so we can start. while we're walking please tell me what is lighting release, what are its strengths and weaknesses and what can lighting combine with in battle. I would also like you to tell me what you think of lighting and how you would use lighting in battle."

I am still a little ashamed .. but walk with her and ponder over her questions.

"Hmm, well Senpai, lightning Release is is one of the five basic elemental nature transformation techniques that allows the user to generate lightning using their chakra. This is done by increasing the high frequency vibrations of their chakra, allowing for piercing damage and fast movement"

I take a breath before continuing.

"Lightning is strong against Earth as it can travel through and break the ground a part with ease. Furthermore, Lightning Release techniques can be strengthened when used in conjunction with water. This is because water is a conductor of electricity. However, Lightning Release is weak against Wind as it is an electrical insulator. Also when Lightning release is released from the user's body, it moves a lot slower than true lightning which gives the opponent time to react."

hmm now what can lightning combine with..

"Hmm, well in battle Lightning can combine with bladed weapons which allows increased piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness. This of course means more damage to your opponent. It can also combine with Water Release to cause more damage to an opponent by strengthening the lightning or in some cases even form the advanced nature kekkei genkai, Storm Release. "

My voice is getting sick of all this talking.. -sigh-

"Personally I see Lightning as a useful.. but also a deadly element to have. It is useful as it can paralyse an opponent just like that.. and leave your opponent vulnerable and easier to finish. Not only does it have extraordinary offensive uses but also it can be used for defensive purposes as well, such as the Lightning Release Armour technique. However, it also seems a risky element to have.. as you can so easily injure yourself on accident as well as badly injure your allies if you lose control over it. "

"In battle I would like to use Lightning Release for its great offensive and defensive techniques, as well as to infuse it with my weapons. Furthermore, I am interested in perhaps developing my own Lightning Release technique that I can use in battle. "

Reactions: Ouacus
Status
Not open for further replies.