Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
*a bolt of lighting comes down with a bright flash and I appear when the light subsides*

Get ready. We're heading to the training ground.

*a huge, odd-looking bird swoops down from the sky and catches us in it's talons before flying at breakneck speed up a mountain. i shout at you over the wind rushing by*

TELL ME ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT LIGHTNING RELEASE!! INCLUDE ITS USES, ELEMENTAL STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES, AND POSSIBLE COMBINATIONS WITH OTHER ELEMENTS!!

H A D E S

Kin
20πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
Lightning: It is one of the basic five elements. Techniques based on lightning are called Raiton or Lightning Style or Lightning release. Lightning Style is common among the shinobis of Kumogakure.

Uses: Lightning is used mainly for piercing, cutting and for increasing one's movement speed. It can also be used to electrocute one's opponent leaving them paralyzed and vulnerable. In some cases lightning is also used as armor like the 3rd Raikage's Lightning armor.

Strength: Lightning is strong against Earth. It can penetrate or shatter earth easily. Lightning can also be used in combination with a Water technique in order to boost the damage as water easily conducts electricity.

Weakness: Lightning is weak against Wind because wind is a natural electrical insulator.

Kekkei-Genkai: Storm Release, a combination of Lightning and Water.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
*i nod in approval and we're dropped off on level ground near the mountain's peak. The six paths of pein are waiting for us*

Now that we've made it in one piece, let's begin. Feel free to ask if you ever have questions for me. Since you've never molded raiton chakra before try acquiring a strong mental image of the nature of lightning (a description of lightning's characteristics) and mold a portion of your chakra to mimic that nature. Afterwards, transfer the chakra to your hand and covert it into small lightning bolts released at your target. Try shocking me.

*holds out my arm to you a little hesitantly*

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

H A D E S

Kin
20πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As I was dropped on the ground safely.... I looked around and thought to myself...

"Cool place, and cool teacher ! This is exciting !!"

After listening to my teacher I gave a nod, signalling that I understood, and started gathering chakra on my gut, picturing lighting on my mind. As the amount of chakra increased I concentrated hard on my chakra, trying to give them the properties of a lightning or electricity. My portion of chakra gives a small vibration with the thought of lightning and I knew it was going quite okay. I decided to further increase the vibrations of my chakra, giving it lightning like properties, fast, sharp and full of electric charges. Soon my chakra started transforming into lightning nature-type and I could feel a small surge on my stomach. I then forced the nature manipulated lightning chakra into my right hand. Now, picturing a lighting bolt, again, I shaped my lighting chakra into small bolts of lighting which I shot out through my right hand and into my senpai's arm.

(Raiton no Jutsu) - Lightning Release Technique
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create small bolts of lightning to attack their target.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
*The lightning racing through my arm makes it jolt back and little smoke drifts off my hand*

Great job...don't worry about me, it's nothing. T^T Now i want you to gather lightning chakra in your hand and slam it on the ground. Release the chakra as an electrical current moving across the ground to a nearby target who'll get shocked once it touches his feet. Try it on one of these guys. I'm sure they won't mind. :heh:

*points to the Peins lounging around giving you bad looks*

You must be registered for see images
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Range: Short
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.

H A D E S

Kin
20πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
"Ah...! I was a bit afraid it might do some damage to you but I guess being a senpai has its perks :) Okay here I go!"

I started gathering chakra as I looked around at the peins that gave me dirty looks. I thinks to myself looking at the Asura Path....
"Uuhh! That guy is ugly. Uglier than my alien looking neighbour"xD

Pulling my self back from the thought, I transformed a portion of my raw chakra into lighting chakra, giving it high vibration frequency and full of electric charges. I then forced the nature manipulated lightning chakra into my right hand. Then picturing a an electrical current, I slammed my right hand into the ground and released the lightning chakra in the form of small stream of electrical current that surged towards the Asura Path and struck him by his feet.
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
I then looked at my hand still giving out small sparks of electricity.
"This is a nice jutsu.... I wonder if I can use it to charge my laptop :p" I think to my self.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
Not bad. This one is pretty simple: Just gather lightning in your hands and release it towards your target as a wave of lightning bolts to shock him. Here's a volunteer..

*pushes one of the Peins towards you*

(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.

Next, perform the Boar, Ram, Snake, Horse, and Dragon handseals. Then gather lightning in your hands and release it as a stream of lightning powerful enough to fry someone struck by it. This jutsu works even better in conjunction with water jutsu. Get these guys attention.

*points to a few Peins slacking off in a jacuzzi*

(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Type: Offense
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu.

Now i want you to generate an electric field around your body to act as a kind of armor. It will shock whoever comes in contact with it. Protect yourself.

*another Pein jumps at you with a flying kick*

(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Type: Offense/Defence
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

H A D E S

Kin
20πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
"Alright, senpai"

As one of the Pein stood out forward, I gathered some lightning chakra on my right hand. Then, I thrust my right palms outwards in the direction of the pein and released my lightning chakra in the form of a wave of lightning bolts that struck the Pein in various parts of his body potentially shockng him and doing some small damages.
(Ration: Ikazuchi Kashou) - Lightning Release: Thunder Burn
Description: The user fires a wave of lightning bolts at the opponent.
Getting ready for the next technique, I then walked over to the jacuzzi ( lol xD ) and trying not to touch the water I gathered some lightning chakra on my right hand while I performed a set of hand seals: Boar→Ram→Snake→Horse→Dragon. Then I put out my right hand just few inches above the water of the jacuzzi and released a wave of electricity into the water that electrocuted the lazy peins that were having a good time in the jacuzzi.
(Raiton: Jibashi) - Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
Range: Short (Short-Long depending on the water technique)
Damage Points: 30 (+10 to a water technique when used in conjunction)
Description: This jutsu allows the user to create a wave of electricity from the user's hands. This jutsu can vary in power from a small surge to shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water jutsu
Then we headed back to the previous training area. I listened to my teacher, with great interest, explaining me about the next technique. I could tell this was going to be one interesting jutsu.
Further proceeding, I got ready to try out the new jutsu. I gathered myself a nice amount of lightning in my gut. As I saw a pein coming towards me with a flying kick I released the lightning chakra in my gut and spread it all over the body and morphing it into a field of electricity that acted as an armor around me. As the pein tried to hit me with his flying kick, he came in contact with the electric field around me and got himself electrocuted.
(Raiton: Raigeki no Yoroi) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Armour
Description: The user surrounds themselves with electricity. The intense electric field protects them by electrocuting anyone who comes into contact with it, but only works for one attack.

"That was amazing Senpai. Teach me some more of those cool techniques"

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
*creates a tall cliff*

Now i want you to run up the face of this cliff and perform the Snake handseal, an upside down Tiger handseal, and clap your hands together. Once you've done that release a wave of electricity into the rock above to break off chunks of it, crushing whoever is below you once the rock rains past you. Your target will be following you up the cliff.

*randomly chooses an unlucky Pein to follow you*

(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 15
Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake β†’ Upside down Tiger β†’ Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.

Next, raise your hand in front of you with your fingers strait. Gather lightning in your hand and release it in the form of a large horn made up of several lightning bolts spread out. Fend these guys off.

*sends three Peins at you with blades coming out of their arms*

(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Damage points: 30
Description: The user will raise their hand in front of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.

Now take out a sword and channel raiton chakra throughout the blade to enhance its sharpness. With that done you utilize the chakra within it to levitate the sword before creating two more physical copies of it, also levitating. You should then control the blades to spin quickly and fly towards your target almost like shurikens.

*send the other three Peins at you*

( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s through hand gestures. While controlling the weapons, the user cannot mold chakra for other techniques and needs to keep focus.

H A D E S

Kin
20πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
"Ouukay, Senpai"

I started gathering chakra and sent some portion of it to my feet so as to help me run up the cliff. Then, I started running up the cliff and saw that one of the pain was really following me. Remembering what senpai taught me, I started performing the hand seals: Snake→ Upside down Tiger and clapped my hands together. Then I released a wave of lightning into the cliff wall above me so as to loosen up the hold of earth and let some boulders of rock to fall past me. I dodged few of the rocks and made my way past the falling rocks. I looked behind and saw that the pein that was following me was crushed by the falling rocks.

"Ouch! that got to hurt but I'm sure that Naraka guy will easily revive/heal him."
(Raiton: Iwa Nadare) - Lightning Style: Stone Avalanche
Type: Attack
Descripton: By forming hand seals Snake β†’ Upside down Tiger β†’ Hands clapped together and running up a cliff face, the user causes stone and rock above him to become dislodged and rain down past him onto his opponents below by releasing a wave of electrical energy. However, this is extremely location-based and needs to be done uphill of a mountain for it to work.
I got back to the ground and readied myself for the next technique.
I raised my right hand as if it were a sword with all my fingers pointed upwards, and focused some chakra into it. Transforming the raw chakra on my hand into lightning, my hand now started to glow yellow. As I saw three pains coming at me with some form of blades coming out from their arms, I moved my right hand in slashing motion and released several bolts of lightning shaped like a horn towards them, and aimed mostly for their blades as blade would conduct electricity quite easily and electrify them. Also other bolts would hurt them badly.
(Raiton: Shuurai Rappa no Jutsu) - Lightning Release: Lightning Strike Horn Technique
Description: The user will raise their hand in front of them like a sword and it will begin glowing a pale yellow before releasing bolts of lightning in the shape of a horn that spread outwards allowing it to attack multiple targets.
Next I pulled out my sword from its sheath and, holding it with both hands, started channeling raiton chakra into it to increase its sharpness just like how senpai advised me. Then I loosened my grip from the sword and let it hover or float in the air infront of me, and then I created two more extra swords from it which also floated beside the original sword. Then using my hand gestures to control their movement, I flung the three swords forward, each moving towards one of the three peins. The sword moved with great rotation speed and high sharpness due to the lightning enhanced on them, and would cut up the peins if they are not careful.
( Raiton: Inazuma ken Fudou ) - Lightning Release: Lightning Blades Levitation
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 15 (-5 per turn)
Description: The user will channel their lightning chakra into their sword to increase its cutting capabilities, and then levitate it in front of them. They will then multiply the sword creating two extra physical copies which are then all manipulated to spin rapidly and are controlled to fly towards and cut through the opponent/s through hand gestures. While controlling the weapons, the user cannot mold chakra for other techniques and needs to keep focus.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
Excellent. Now generate bolts of lightning around your forearm. Then jump in the air and slam your hand on the ground as you land, releasing the lightning into and the across the ground around you. It should reach up to 5 meters away and shock anyone in the area.

*after a little regenerating, two Peins try attacking you from both sides*

( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

Next, perform the Tiger, Snake, and Dog handseals and release a current of lightning from your hand that you may control to strike multiple targets and avoid obstacles. Chase these guys down.

*sends three Peins running into a forest*

( Raiton: Raigeki) - Lightning Release: Electric Attack
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seals Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Dog the user creates an electric current from their hand that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it extends into incredible distances and can avoid obstacles.

For this one you have to perform the Ox handseal and hold out your hands, releasing lightning chakra in front of you and generating a wall of lightning energy. As you'd expect, it can block attacks and electrocute anyone who touches it. Fry these guys.

*sends a couple Peins charging at you*

(Raiton: Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release: Lightning Release Wall
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user manipulates their chakra while doing the Ox hand seal and then releases it in front of him whilst holding their hands out. By doing this, the user generates a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver massive shocks to anything that comes in contact with it.

H A D E S

Kin
20πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
As I see two peins coming at me from both left and right side, I started molding some chakra and focused it on my entire right hand. Using nature manipulation I converted the raw chakra on arm into a lightning chakra and then with shape manipulation technique I turned them into bolts of lightning running across my entire right hand. I noticed that the two peins were getting close and when they reached to about 5 meters from me I jumped up vertically into the air and came down with my right fist hitting the ground. In that act of hitting the ground I released the bolts of lightning from my hand that spread out in different directions through the ground and shocked the two incoming peins.
( Raiton: Denki Railanshō ) - Lightning Release: Electric Discharge Palm
Range: Short – Mid (Short range for the discharge)
Description: The user will manipulate their lightning chakra in their dominant hand generating electrical bolts of lightning around their forearm and they then jump into the air. The user will then land slamming their palm onto the ground causing the electrical energy to become discharged sending out bolts of lightning into the ground and around them up to 5 meters.

For the next technique I started by performing three handseals: Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Dog while gathering lightning chakra into my right hand. Then I thrust my right hand outwards and released my lightning chakra in the form of an electric current towards the three peins that were running around in the forest. I split up the tip of the lightning current into three parts and also controlled the it to bend when the peins changed direction or was obstructed by a tree. As my lightning current traveled faster than the peins normal movement, it caught up with three peins and stroked them down.
( Raiton: Raigeki) - Lightning Release: Electric Attack
Range: Short - Long
Description: After performing the required hand seals Tiger β†’ Snake β†’ Dog the user creates an electric current from their hand that can hit multiple individuals at the same time. Furthermore, it extends into incredible distances and can avoid obstacles.

As I finished performing my second jutsu, I readied myself for the third jutsu. I stood facing couple of peins who were charging towards me. I performed the Ox handseal while manipulating my chakra, then I raised and held my hands outwards as the peins approached nearer. A slight moment later, I released my chakra through the hands creating a wall of lighting energy infront of me. When the peins got too close they hit themselves in the electric wall and got electrified and shocked heavily.
(Raiton: Raiton no Heki ) – Lightning Release: Lightning Release Wall
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Description: The user manipulates their chakra while doing the Ox hand seal and then releases it in front of him whilst holding their hands out. By doing this, the user generates a wall of lightning energy that can defend against certain techniques. The user can use this defence to shock enemy targets who attempt close range combat and deliver massive shocks to anything that comes in contact with it.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
Well done. Now raise your hands to the sky and send electricity into the clouds above us. Afterwards make lightning drop from the clouds and strike your target. These lightning strikes are fast but nowhere close to actual ones. Teach these guys how electricity was discovered.

*points to a couple of Peins flying kites unaware of the danger*
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

Next, perform the Ram, Boar, Dog, Bird, and Hare handseals before utilizing lightning chakra to force the earth to rise in the shape of four large pillars surrounding your target. Then discharge multiple lightning currents from these pillars to paralyze and electrocute whoever is trapped inside. Try it on this big guy.

*summons a giant multiheaded dog looking ready to rampage*
(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Description: After the user performs the Ram β†’ Boar β†’ Dog β†’ Bird β†’ Hare hand seals, he releases his lightning chakra into the ground, using it to forcefully shape the earth into 4 big pillars (proportionate to the target area) around the target. Once they rise, they unleash a barrage of lightning bolts, currents and shocks to whatever is inside, paralyzing, shocking and damaging the target from all around.

For this one perform the Rabbit, Dog, Boar, Ram, and Rat handseals before releasing a wave of electricity from your hands. It's best performed after water jutsu to electrify the water and increase it's power. Help me fry this crab.

*creates a water dragon that passes by you as it heads toward Pein's giant crustacean*

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Range: Short-Long
Damage point: 40 (+20 to Water Technique)
Description: After doing the Rabbit β†’ Dog β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat hand seals, the user generates a large amount of lightning from their hands, which can then be either released in an unfocused manner or passed through conductive materials to improve the electrical power of the technique, namely in conjunction with Water Techniques. In fact, certain users have showed that its possible to, if the user has the ability to mold both Water and Lightning chakras at the same time (for example, Darui who has Storm Release), unleash this particular technique at the same time as they exhale/spit some water technique (which needs to consist of a stream of water), combining both in a seemingly consecutive move. Other ninjas will need to use a clone or an ally for the same effect

H A D E S

Kin
20πŸ’Έ
Kumi
0πŸ’΄
Trait Points
0βš”οΈ
LoL Pein flying kites? xD lmao you're funny. :D

" These Peins are weird. I never knew they were actually interested in flying kites...."I looked at the Peins not being sure what got into them.

After a small conversation and explanation from senpai about our next techniques, I get back into training mood, all excited. Gathering some lightning chakra in my hands I pulled out two kunais from my pouch which I held in my hands. Then raising both my hands, each holding a kunai, towards the sky I released the lightning chakra on my hands in the form of an electrical discharge that shot out into the clouds. The next second few lighting bolts shoots down from the clouds and it looked as if my electrical discharges ricocheted. Then guiding the lighting strikes I targeted it towards the Peins that were unwarily flying some kites.
They suffered a major damage from the strike but the Naraka guy simply came and revived them. Now everyone seems good as new again.

(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Kiba) - Lightning Release: Fangs of Lightning
Description: The user will raise his hand or a weapon and send an electrical discharge into the clouds, allowing them to create lightning strikes in the desired location. The discharges are triggered right after the technique and cannot be delayed or prepared before hand but are quite fast.

I stood amazed looking at the Naraka guy but the next thing amazed me further as one of the pein summoned a giant multi headed dog-like creature who didn't seem one bit friendly.

"What IS that thing?? No time to ponder around"
Having received the required knowledge from senpai of what to do next, I gathered a large amount of lightning chakra and started performing few handseals: Ram β†’ Boar β†’ Dog β†’ Bird β†’ Hare and released the lightning chakra into the ground forcing four giant earth pillars to emerge in four different areas on the ground that stood slightly taller in height compared to the monster dog and surrounded it. Further, focusing on the lightning chakra present in each pillar I released them in the form of various lightning attacks such as bolts, currents and shocks at the multiheaded dog who now stood right in the center of the four pillars growling beastly as the lightning striked him from all around.
(Raiton: Shichu Shibari) – Lightning Release: Four-Pillar Bind
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Long
Description: After the user performs the Ram β†’ Boar β†’ Dog β†’ Bird β†’ Hare hand seals, he releases his lightning chakra into the ground, using it to forcefully shape the earth into 4 big pillars (proportionate to the target area) around the target. Once they rise, they unleash a barrage of lightning bolts, currents and shocks to whatever is inside, paralyzing, shocking and damaging the target from all around.
"Woo...That is one mean beast"

Feeling lucky to have witnessed some of the most amazing summons and techniques, amazement further takes me to a new summoning of what seems like a giant crab or a lobster going rampage over some unknown issue (maybe he didn't like the atmosphere). So, once again I molded some lightning chakra as I performed a set of handseals: Rabbit β†’ Dog β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat. Then, while still holding the Rat handseal I focused my timing with senpai's Water Dragon and upon reaching a favorable condition I released my lightning chakra and generated a large amount of lightning currents through my hands and into the Water Dragon making it twice as deadly, as it traveled towards the giant crab and hit it with destructive force.
(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
Damage point: 40 (+20 to Water Technique)
Description: After doing the Rabbit β†’ Dog β†’ Boar β†’ Ram β†’ Rat hand seals, the user generates a large amount of lightning from their hands, which can then be either released in an unfocused manner or passed through conductive materials to improve the electrical power of the technique, namely in conjunction with Water Techniques. In fact, certain users have showed that its possible to, if the user has the ability to mold both Water and Lightning chakras at the same time (for example, Darui who has Storm Release), unleash this particular technique at the same time as they exhale/spit some water technique (which needs to consist of a stream of water), combining both in a seemingly consecutive move. Other ninjas will need to use a clone or an ally for the same effect
"Though it seemed mean and aggressive I somehow feel bad for that crab... but no worries I guess. Pein will recover them quite easily, I'm sure. I'm starting to like these peins despite their odd behaviour. Hehe" :)

Sorry, I disappeared for few days again. Had some RL stuffs to be taken care of (College assignments :( ). I'll be regular again. Ah! but I remember. You want me to stay away longer, eh? kidding hehe..... Even if we're online we should take rests sometimes especially you guys (sensei/senpais). Besides we're going pretty fast with 3 jutsus per post.

Last edited:

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768πŸ’Έ
Kumi
99πŸ’΄
Trait Points
50βš”οΈ
It's no trouble at all. You reply whenever you feel like.

Not bad. Now you need to put your hands together and gather lightning within them. Then proceed to slam your hands on the ground and send an electrical current running through the ground to shock your target. The current need to be spit in order to strike separate targets. Try it out.

*points out a few Peins in the distance taunting you*
(Raiton: Ikazuchi no Utage) - Lightning Release: Lightning Burial ~ Banquet of Lightning
Description: The user brings their hands together and an electrical energy will begin to crackle around them. They will then slam their hands to the ground to send an electric current racing through the earth. When the current approaches its target, it can split into multiple tendrils to attack separate targets individually.

Next, raise your hands and generate lightning in them before releasing the entirety of the energy at your target in the form of a lightning bolt. Nothing to it. Strike him down.

*points to Asura path flying around and showing off*

(Raiton: Hiraishin) – Lightning Release: Lightning Rod
Description: The user raises their hands to the air, charging lightning. He will then unleash the lightning energy at the enemy target in the form of a lightning bolt.

Now generate lightning in your palms and pass it between them while forming a rope of lightning. Then extend the length of the rope while moving your hands to attack with it like a whip by waving it around. The lightning energy it is made of also gives it some decent destructive power. Tame the beast.

*summons a giant dog about to attack*

(Raiton: Torunedo Raitoningu) - Lightning Release: Tornado Lightning
Description: The user generates lightning-based chakra between his/her palms forming what appears to be a lightning "rope". The user can then whip that lightning around as if its a true whip, hitting his target

Last edited: