Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i want to learn raiton is super strong, and wild
I love seeing lightning and how it looks primal and untamed
I think lightning is one of the stronger elements, as it is much stronger than Earth, and can be used in combination with almost every other element to make it stronger
*hope this is enough*

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, it sounds simple, yet honest. I like it!
So, given that knowledge, what do you know of Lightning's weaknesses and strengths and the appropriate situations to use them?

Cigbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightning is strong against earth because it can easily break the ground apart but weak against wind because it's a natural electrical insulator.
Lightning also works well with water since it conducts electricity. So if you have a source of water and an ample amount of lightning you have many tools at your disposal.
The best situation to use lightning would be on a rainy day, or when clouds are above, as natural lightning is many times stronger than any jutsu

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Perfect response! Let's start with a bit of...feeling, might I say.
I form a few handseals and it starts raining.
Gather up a bit of that water into your hands.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent!
I place my hand into the puddle of the water and release a small shock of Raiton chakra.
Now, given such a feeling, how might you describe your experience?

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm. A good response, but not quite satisfactory. Shocking is a good answer, but given that you will, in the near future, be utilizing and controlling this element, tell me how you think you will feel when using such a great power. Think of the Lightning chakra flowing through your veins and its potential impact on you.

Cigbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again shocking. You feel good and have some sense of pride being in control of such power, but at the same time i will have to remember that at anytime if any small thing goes wrong it could cost my life. It's much like, but not to the same extent, fire. In being its a part of nature. You have to be in control and not let it take control of you

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good description. Quite some philosophical concepts there.
The first few D-Rank jutsus we will be learning are largely defensive, however. Actually, lightning can go through ground, and you'll learn that it is Earth's weakness. Controlled properly, lightning can destroy rocks and hard earth walls.
Furthermore, lightning also has its weaknesses. Wind can easily destroy due its wide area of effect and how it can easily scatter lightning.
Never forget how useful Lightning is. I will be going over it once more when we are near completion of your training.
Now that you have learned the basics of Raiton chakra, put your hand into the water and focus your chakra into your hand to send small statics of electricity throughout the water. Remember the experience I dealt you before.

Cigbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanx, i tend to like defense better. I put my hand in the water, still recalling how scared i was the fist time it was sent through my body. Carefully i expelled Raiton chakra from my hand, as i see small sparks scattering throughout the water i quickly take my hand back, startled.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It'll be hard at first to control it properly, but because the lightning is made of your own chakra, it should not necessarily hurt you.
Try to maintain stability over it so it won't spin out of control when you let go.
Okay, now let's try something more defensive.
As I send my Wind Chakra throughout the puddle, I would like you to try and defend yourself against it (as it would be naturally be more powerful than your own chakra) with your lightning chakra. Create just enough static to defend yourself.

Cigbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the small amounts of wind chakra you put out glide across the puddle i try to defend myself with equal amounts of lightning. After several times of it not working i remember lightning is weak to wind so i change my strategy.as your wind comes i send the same amount i did before with a second immediately after. As your wind wave demolishes my first front it struggles against the second until they both dissipate.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well put.
Because lightning is weak to wind, wind would usually overcome lightning. It's important to keep this in mind whenever using a lightning jutsu. Most Wind jutsus can spread out the lightning and render it useless.
Now, using the exact same way you focused your Raiton earlier, I want you to generate a pool of it into your hand. Then, when you believe you have stored enough chakra, slam the ground with your hand and release the chakra through it towards my feet. Remember to maintain steady control as you do so.

Cigbeast

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Slowly i build up Raiton, while its not hard to create its a struggle to control especially in a ball as requested. Steadily i build up the size of the ball until i feel ready. Somehow i manage to keep shape and slam it into the ground, as i do small waves come little by little from the center of the impact before vanishing several meters away.

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well done.
(Raiton: Raikou Oonami) - Lightning Release: Lightning Surge
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user will concentrate their chakra and slam their hand on the ground to release a surge of lightning across the ground to the opponents feet to shock them.
This time, instead of focusing your Raiton chakra into your hand, I want you to focus on letting it surround and blanket your body. Push it out from the pores of your skin and let it cover you like a shield.