Akasuna

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is anybody else slightly peeved by the fact that the ability to utilize lightning was basically fodderized in LoK? In TLA it wasn't necessarily rare, but it certainly felt way more powerful than it does in LoK, not to mention that it's way more common, as we saw with all the firebenders in the factory. It doesn't even look as strong as it did in the original.

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's cuz they found other uses for lightning besides killing.

Lightning bolt zolt can(despite his name) sustain his lightning. Like a tesla coil. That alone craps on Azula/ozai/iroh's mastery over the tech.

Mako despite his lightning being weaker can shoot it without charge time or prep stances, making him the fastest shooter in the show.

xanonymosx

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i didnt watch TLA but i noticed that they nerfed fire bending and lightining alot
i think the amount of fire zuko made during the agni kai (which is the only fight i watched ) is bigger than what mako made during all these four seasons

Zavage10

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Azula in the search is able to shoot concentrated lighting balls. Imagine if she hit somebody with one.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's because fodder-guys are using these techniques in TLoK. The world changes and develops... that is the reason why lightning isn't that rare anymore. Same goes for metalbending.