Wes Sine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this year is about to end and I didnt had any realationships at all. I didn't feel like I found some one who worth the efford. 1 week ago 2 friends of mine aranged something like ''netflix and chill'' in my house with, in 2 different weeks with 2 different girls, in other words ''booties''. For some reason this weak I didn't feel like it so I cancelled the 1st one. Surprisingly an old friend of mine found me on Facebook, and told me about a small high school reunion he aranged and he invited me too. So I went in the reunion and there was a very good friend of mine, we became friends mostly because she and I where watching the same series. So the day after the reunion she calls me and asks if she and a friend couple of ours could come to my place to (Im sorry for this) dress up the christmas tree and watch a movie. So we did, then we drank a little bit and we played some cards, put a little music on and just chilled on the couch. We always felt something for each other but just because after high school we seperated we didn't had the chance to do stuff together. I finished my studies and she moved back here to finish hers too. So the momment I was ready to ''give up'' this happenned, and for me she really worths the effort. My point is no matter how fcked up things seem to be in any area of you life, keep in mind that things change, and if you are, not a lot but just a bit lucky they will change on your favor. Have a blessed day.

PS: Sorry if I killed the english language a bit, it's not my main language.

Ripple Hole

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't you mention going on a filler marathon because you had
nothing to do and your gf was grounded, about a week ago?
Or was that another guy with black in his name, all your names are the same.

Wes Sine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Didn't you mention going on a filler marathon because you had
nothing to do and your gf was grounded, about a week ago?
Or was that another guy with black in his name, all your names are the same.
It was another guy man, its been a while since I saw any other anime than OP

SumnNarutoRelated

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So this year is about to end and I didnt had any realationships at all. I didn't feel like I found some one who worth the efford. 1 week ago 2 friends of mine aranged something like ''netflix and chill'' in my house with, in 2 different weeks with 2 different girls, in other words ''booties''. For some reason this weak I didn't feel like it so I cancelled the 1st one. Surprisingly an old friend of mine found me on Facebook, and told me about a small high school reunion he aranged and he invited me too. So I went in the reunion and there was a very good friend of mine, we became friends mostly because she and I where watching the same series. So the day after the reunion she calls me and asks if she and a friend couple of ours could come to my place to (Im sorry for this) dress up the christmas tree and watch a movie. So we did, then we drank a little bit and we played some cards, put a little music on and just chilled on the couch. We always felt something for each other but just because after high school we seperated we didn't had the chance to do stuff together. I finished my studies and she moved back here to finish hers too. So the momment I was ready to ''give up'' this happenned, and for me she really worths the effort. My point is no matter how fcked up things seem to be in any area of you life, keep in mind that things change, and if you are, not a lot but just a bit lucky they will change on your favor. Have a blessed day.

PS: Sorry if I killed the english language a bit, it's not my main language.
I'm going thru a similar incident:

to keep it short, I basically am dating the girl who i first ever had a crush on in my life. i first met her at age 8, i haven't seen her in 20 years and we just reunited about a month ago and she's in love with me.

she never knew how i felt about her back then and still doesn't know that i would've died for her back then and now she's mad over me.

the only twist is she nows feels for me the way i felt for her all those years ago. however, the way she felt about me back then is how i feel about her now. life is weird.

Wes Sine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds awesome. Now we hopr you guys from Greece find a way to solve the economy problems.
1st of man that's very offensive. 2nd when a country announces financial problems doesn't mean everybody is dying from hunger, it's a normal life with a very small strugle, nothing big that will hold you back. 3rd I hope you are sarcastic and financial problems are not funny to you...4rth location: hell.

Wes Sine

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm going thru a similar incident:

to keep it short, I basically am dating the girl who i first ever had a crush on in my life. i first met her at age 8, i haven't seen her in 20 years and we just reunited about a month ago and she's in love with me.

she never knew how i felt about her back then and still doesn't know that i would've died for her back then and now she's mad over me.

the only twist is she nows feels for me the way i felt for her all those years ago. however, the way she felt about me back then is how i feel about her now. life is weird.
Wow man, things changed in a good way for you obviously. That's good man.

Last edited:

Solidus Solidus Solidus

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st of man that's very offensive. 2nd when a country announces financial problems doesn't mean everybody is dying from hunger, it's a normal life with a very small strugle, nothing big that will hold you back. 3rd I hope you are sarcastic and financial problems are not funny to you...4rth location: hell.
I was being serious on that comment, calm down.
Lol

Shroud

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
don't mind solidus hes a ******* and everybody knows it he hates everything and everyone and dosent give a shit most of the time
I'm only speaking the truth

GreyWizard93

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just remember that there are people happier and more rich and better looking than you but there are also alot more people sad, poor and uglier than you. When things turn bad just remember things also turn good.