Kuroi Honoo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The main plot has surfaced in this chapter and I like it ^.^ You have an awesome imagination ;) I believe there hasn't been any fighting as of yet but the way you unfold your story-I haven't exactly missed it even though I'm a big fan of battle scenes lol Looking forward to more about the mysterious Arashigakure as well as the antagonist :)

You added to your title continued instead of chapter 6 and it may pose a problem when readers attempt to search for it. I would advise before posting the following chapter, in the title bar you type the chapter number. The numbers really identify the chapters better I think but it is ultimately up to you ;)

Reactions: Sophie Ezra

Angel90

Regular
Kin
3,446💸
Kumi
672💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well its funny writing reminds me of me haha. Did you thought about those? Overall its not bad i like the start of the conversation with Sakura and Unknown Ninja about talking tomorrow

edit- this is really interesting

Reactions: Rinnebel

Yin

Veteran
Kin
1,993💸
Kumi
1,113💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well its funny writing reminds me of me haha. Did you thought about those? Overall its not bad i like the start of the conversation with Sakura and Unknown Ninja about talking tomorrow

edit- this is really interesting
Ion think anyone gon reply to this. It’s hella old big bro.