Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That just encourages people to PM others and form teams..shouldn't this game be about luck?
about luck? you been playing this game wrong then airi xD

use this time of yours to make up plans, try and get players vote a certain thing. (many options i can list but i cannot knowledge feed you now do i? )

DrProof

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No no no

I meant for you to apply that phrase to yourself and answer whether you would backstab everyone here
U basically have to try and get the answer u give to be in the minority through discussion PMs or whatever
Ooh. Good job guys. I appreciate the lesson you two just gave me. Never played this b4 lmfao.
Not today, you kunt. This weekend, me, you, Versta and Genki.
Stfu nig. IM PLAYIN THE LIAR GAME. I will get on later. I need to redownload skype.

My answer is the same. I would backstab you all to get to the top.

Airi

Elite
Kin
248💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
about luck? you been playing this game wrong then airi xD

use this time of yours to make up plans, try and get players vote a certain thing. (many options i can list but i cannot knowledge feed you now do i? )
Well yeah it really depends on luck, even if I tell someone to vote yes or no I can't be sure they will listen. xD

But I know what you mean.

Phantaminum

Elite
Kin
26💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So everyone is saying yess, to make others think that they wanna make them vote no and actually intend to vote yess, make everyone think yess is the popular answer to people wont vote yes which in reality they intent o vote yes and make no the majority...... It get alittle more complex But I will not get into that

Status
Not open for further replies.