Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LOL I was saying Lightning and Fire Expansion, and the Hawk Summons you have.

But according to the thread you're giving me fire expansion, and the HAwk Cjs.
Yeah that's my main, not my alt xd

Just looked, you wanted gen from this account xd

From the alt, I would love to learn all the Genjutsu related techniques. Genjutsu is underrated in terms of battle, and I've got plans to change that, so I'd love to learn any additional CJ I can in the field.
[Genjutsu: Naribaindingu] - Illusion Art: Nalebinding
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (mental damage)
Description: This genjutsu can be used in two ways, either with a single handseal, or thrusting the users palm forwards for the target to see. Upon performing one of these two methods, the user will release their chakra into the target/targets and bind them in an illusion where they are essentially sewn up with steel wires. The user can choose which body parts are stitched, but the target will suddenly see a small needle and steel thread shoot out from being them and rapidly sew parts of their body together. An example of this would be the needle appearing and stitching their mouth together in rapid movements causing excruciating pain and binding their lips shut so they can't talk. Another example would be stitching the targets arms to their body. As they try to pull against the stitches, they would just cause even more pain until they pass out. Though the initial jutsu will mentally hurt them it will not be enough to cause them to faint. The user can use this illusion to create multiple needles and threads and bind up to 3 targets, restricting their movements. A very sadistic, painful, binding illusion. In the illusion, if the target tried to cut the wire the illusion itself would create an opposing force restricting them to give the illusion the wires can't be cut.

Note: Can be used 3 times, two turns between uses
Note: Can bind up to 3 targets (Can only be used once if used on 3 targets at once, twice if used on two).
Note: No genjutsu above B rank in the following turn.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Yeah that's my main, not my alt xd

Just looked, you wanted gen from this account xd

[Genjutsu: Naribaindingu] - Illusion Art: Nalebinding
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60 (mental damage)
Description: This genjutsu can be used in two ways, either with a single handseal, or thrusting the users palm forwards for the target to see. Upon performing one of these two methods, the user will release their chakra into the target/targets and bind them in an illusion where they are essentially sewn up with steel wires. The user can choose which body parts are stitched, but the target will suddenly see a small needle and steel thread shoot out from being them and rapidly sew parts of their body together. An example of this would be the needle appearing and stitching their mouth together in rapid movements causing excruciating pain and binding their lips shut so they can't talk. Another example would be stitching the targets arms to their body. As they try to pull against the stitches, they would just cause even more pain until they pass out. Though the initial jutsu will mentally hurt them it will not be enough to cause them to faint. The user can use this illusion to create multiple needles and threads and bind up to 3 targets, restricting their movements. A very sadistic, painful, binding illusion. In the illusion, if the target tried to cut the wire the illusion itself would create an opposing force restricting them to give the illusion the wires can't be cut.

Note: Can be used 3 times, two turns between uses
Note: Can bind up to 3 targets (Can only be used once if used on 3 targets at once, twice if used on two).
Note: No genjutsu above B rank in the following turn.

When you say three targets, would it be equal rank against all of them? Or does it split?

Sinthorus

Elite
Kin
3,644💸
Kumi
23,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you say three targets, would it be equal rank against all of them? Or does it split?
It doesn't say the power is devided the more you bind, so i assume it doesn't.

Not only this but the last restriction:

"Note: Can bind up to 3 targets (Can only be used once if used on 3 targets at once, twice if used on two)."

The more you bind the less you can use it, assuming it keeps the same strength per person i guess.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
It doesn't say the power is devided the more you bind, so i assume it doesn't.

Not only this but the last restriction:

"Note: Can bind up to 3 targets (Can only be used once if used on 3 targets at once, twice if used on two)."

The more you bind the less you can use it, assuming it keeps the same strength per person i guess.
Got it, I can understand that. I have no more questions.