KGB Kakuzu

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Titans since they'd be killing off their best people (aside from Titan Shifters).

Rivaille has more experience so he wins. If Mikasa had the same level of experience time I'd contemplate her winning considering just how good she already is.

Either way both are badass.

Yo pappy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Levi, no diff. I haven't seen the last episode so I won't say anything, but for those who read the manga they already know the deal.

Last edited:

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Funny thing... I read the manga before seeing the Anime ... I thought that Levi was a female

I like Annie ... But she's no match for either , Levi is really nice but mikasa has superhuman strength ( still dont know why, can they show the pops already?

I go with mikasa and she has a thing for eren cuz he saved her. Even tough mikasa does not see eren in that way , she like an older sis (with benefits) I kid I kid.

Last edited:

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even Annie can beat Mikasa....
We don't know that but
in her titan form definitely

No Mikasa beats Annie low diff (you'll see later in the anime):hint:
This is just wrong, she wasn't fighting there, she was climbing.

Funny thing... I read the manga before seeing the Anime ... I thought that Levi was a female

I like Annie ... But she's no match for either , Levi is really nice but mikasa has superhuman strength ( still dont know why, can they show the pops already?

I go with mikasa and she has a thing for eren cuz he saved her. Even tough mikasa does not see eren in that way , she like an older sis (with benefits) I kid I kid.
Mikasa is reduced to a possessive b*tch lately in the manga. Which is sad because I liked her very much initially.

OT: Levi wins without getting dirty :p