Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I really hate Levi now, he was in a situation where it was impossible to escape alive and low and behold, he does. Spoiler alert:
Not to mention that the Beast form didn’t do a thing to him!

Straight BS, I may drop the series now.

Cursed Prince

Legendary
Kin
58💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is that bs? The fact that he was able to kill his subordinates easily or are you saying him being able to kill all those titans in the first place? Either way both of those things are just to be expected of Levi at this point. The reason the Beast Titan lost so easily is because he was scared as ****, which is understandable

Animegoin

Veteran
Kin
4,124💸
Kumi
2,010💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How is that bs? The fact that he was able to kill his subordinates easily or are you saying him being able to kill all those titans in the first place? Either way both of those things are just to be expected of Levi at this point. The reason the Beast Titan lost so easily is because he was scared as ****, which is understandable
It’s BS because all of those Titans were all around him, there was realistically no way for him to escape.
You must be registered for see images

He got away completely unscathed, even after the Beast Titan tossed that bodily shrapnel, which is bullshit no matter how you put it.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s BS because all of those Titans were all around him, there was realistically no way for him to escape.
You must be registered for see images

He got away completely unscathed, even after the Beast Titan tossed that bodily shrapnel, which is bullshit no matter how you put it.
It must've been the Ackerman hype.

I haven't read AoT for quite some time, Any idea when it's ending or if Eren(ass pull) Yeager is dying? Let me know so I can start reading again.

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It’s not hype or BS? The character has been known to be the strongest in the series, not to mention he was not in a situation where he couldn’t win, he was in the forest with the big tres, advantage for them, athe only struggle he had was emotionally because of his teammates and lastly , Zeke is not a fighter I knew he was going to get his ass kicked by Levi again if he was to catch him again.

But mark my words, Levi is going to die at the end.

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, Levi stated to be the strongest in the series. And a new chapter just showed us that the Akerman's have some kinda special ability that made them strong