2,658💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hello!

I'm really into fashion at the moment.
There are alot of styles en outfits that people are wearing.
I'm a streetwear/ techwear kind of guy. Somehow people ask me if i steal my style from koreans.

Anyway, What are your opinions on fashion?
What kind of style are you into?
Do you even care about waht you wear?

Let's talk about it! :wes:

Reactions: Lady Coffee

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well,in winter when I was going to math class I find a pink jacket with out button on the left side I put a black dress under it and go to class and my teacher come to like it and say why your left side doesn't have a button and I say it's a new style ~ just for joking but
after that....well I dont want to explain anymore :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: salamander uchiha

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well,in winter when I was going to math class I find a pink jacket with out button on the left side I put a black dress under it and go to class and my teacher come to like it and say why your left side doesn't have a button and I say it's a new style ~ just for joking but
after that....well I dont want to explain anymore :rolleyes:
ok then dont explain anymore...

Reactions: Koko

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like all the "extra" types of fashion that're really flamboyant but prefer to dress basic because it attracts less attention. I'm kinda like a cartoon character with how similar all my clothing is. I think the last pairs of shoes I've bought were all converses and the same specific shoe. Even the colors are similar, light blue, blue, blueish gray.

Koko

Kin
1,750💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like all the "extra" types of fashion that're really flamboyant but prefer to dress basic because it attracts less attention. I'm kinda like a cartoon character with how similar all my clothing is. I think the last pairs of shoes I've bought were all converses and the same specific shoe. Even the colors are similar, light blue, blue, blueish gray.
you are just like me ~
nice catch~

Sakura Bunny

Veteran
Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wanna see everyone’s outfits!
I like girly princess fashion lol
My fave brands are Liz Lisa, Swankiss, and Dear My Love! All Japanese brands lol
Here’s my sweet marguerite Liz Lisa dress I wore for easter, sandals and choker are also Liz!
You must be registered for see medias

Better look at the dress~

Reactions: Sagebee

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My fave brands are Liz Lisa, Swankiss, and Dear My Love! All Japanese brands lol
Here’s my sweet marguerite Liz Lisa dress I wore for easter, sandals and choker are also Liz!

hey Bakura sunny !! what if teh you who is you isn't really you????...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Suuuure you don't know minamoto
Howtitigetpreniun@ who do u believe???...me? or Bakura sunny???..
Post automatically merged:

I haven’t been on in about two years, so don’t remember. Prob a troll. Don’t know you either haha ╰(▔∀▔)╯
Bakura sunny pldzzz...even teh Man who sells eggs dont know u...

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's all about the accessories for me, the shoes, the scarfs, the jewellery. etc.
I love summer clothes in general....a short dress with white chucks is my go-to from May to September.

You look lovely.

May I ask if this is how you usually dress or is this for cosplay purposes only? What motivates you to dress like that? I am just wondering if you go to work dressed like that, or grocery shopping etc.

Sakura Bunny

Veteran
Kin
45💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's all about the accessories for me, the shoes, the scarfs, the jewellery. etc.
I love summer clothes in general....a short dress with white chucks is my go-to from May to September.

You look lovely.

May I ask if this is how you usually dress or is this for cosplay purposes only? What motivates you to dress like that? I am just wondering if you go to work dressed like that, or grocery shopping etc.
Thank you! 💖

Dressing like this helps my self esteem. It’s what I feel the most comfortable/beautiful in.

I dress like this when I go out to have fun, for work/quick errands I dress in jeans and anime/band T-shirts lol