Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke>Itachi
Naruto and Sasuke had to fail and die for plot to advance.
Naruto and the bijuu fought well, but Madara owns them so what u gonna do?

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, i had an opinion. So i took my own side. I guess i am a fanboy of my self? :D

Yeah, i thought it was such a while ago i posted in a thread in ND so :D.

Yet you called them that before anyone had posted anything. In other terms you call them that in the first post of the entire thread. Ofc you're not getting serious replies like that.
if you saw my threads on a regular or even my post.

you would know a group of members always have petty crap to say, reguardless of what is being said.

i could even point them out in this thread.

And once again you ignore the fact that they still broke the rules and stuff wit the insults and spam.

i guess the mods do show favoritism, that makes one not want to stay a member if not all are withheld to the rules.

but hey what do you care?

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But you have to realize if all your threads become this bad, you must be doing something wrong. Bad threads almost always begin bad. A good debate thread doesn't turn into this. If all your threads has been like this, then there is something seriously wrong...

It's true that less has to been said now that the manga is closing to an end, but i think making vs threads/debate threads with the strongest in the series is kinda redundant. I wanna see some epic vs threads goddamnit >_>.

No need, i already fixed that.

And i guess some members only look at a group of ppl as one individual and think shit about then ^^.

Well i care enough to point out these facts.

OT:

Now then, i'd like to see how you point out how Itachi could take on Madara :).
all i was trying to do was point out that

-sasuke didnt get one panel
-sasuke landed more than ppl think on madara
-Naruto and sasuke losing to madara isnt to be downplay or made fun of

and lastly that sasuke has made some great decisions in the war arc to support him being hokage.

that was it.

everything else was a result of ppl not liking my opinion which i cant help.

that is why almost all my threads are trolled by the same group of ppl.

nothing else nothing more.

once agin i only meant that they were in the same leguae imo.

no that itachi could beat madara. that wasnt even stated in my op so i dont see how ppl can vaildate saying thats what i meant

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if you saw my threads on a regular or even my post.

you would know a group of members always have petty crap to say, reguardless of what is being said.

i could even point them out in this thread.

And once again you ignore the fact that they still broke the rules and stuff wit the insults and spam.

i guess the mods do show favoritism, that makes one not want to stay a member if not all are withheld to the rules.

but hey what do you care?
Haha I seen mod wanks too, of course wanking naruto. And I'm ready to say goodbye if the fanboys get cranky XD

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^Everytime when someone disagrees with your thread you outright claim people are trolling or spamming.
after i explain why i called them that you still cont to post this.

and you wonder why i call you a troll.

stay trolling

Haha I seen mod wanks too, of course wanking naruto. And I'm ready to say goodbye if the fanboys get cranky XD
ive never seen mods wank, ive seen immature mods do immature things. like close a thread and bann a member just because they called one of the mods a toddler based on how they acted/posted

but that was some time ago

when i went on his page i noticed he was friends with KF which made me suspect

i had no idea he would take sides like that tho,

ot- i wish my thread was read and understood, instead of ppl reading the first sentece then trying to tell me what my thread was about

Last edited:

TrollKing

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
after i explain why i called them that you still cont to post this.

and you wonder why i call you a troll.

stay trolling

ive never seen mods wank, ive seen immature mods do immature things. like close a thread and bann a member just because they called one of the mods a toddler based on how they acted/posted

but that was some time ago

when i went on his page i noticed he was friends with KF which made me suspect

i had no idea he would take sides like that tho,
Siding on wankers like "ot: you know you are very immature to call naruto immature?" XD

Smd

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^^Everytime when someone disagrees with your thread you outright claim people are trolling or spamming.
i will post this one last time, then im thur replying to you

i will call you a troll or a spammer if

-you dont read op and it shows
-you insult me or anyone else for 0 reason
-you post complete irrelvent crap

lets see if you can read this

You began your thread with an instant error assumption in favour of Sasuke. Which i pointed out in my first post in this thread. Atleast that's my view of it.

I think both got one panelled.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

That is if you, by that, mean both got knocked out in one panel.. Which.. I guess it's about..

If by something else "Sasuke didn't get panel" you mean. I need to be informed.

I don't say that Sasuke hasn't been equivalent. Both of these guys has more to show. I hope..

Yeah, Sasuke is kinda learning from his brother. Itachi, analysing the situation. Naruto is more straight-forward in his plans, but they also show to work. I don't know if Sasuke would've had an equally easy time to figure out the sandaime raikages weak spot :p. Anyway, analysing or not, both of them got K.O'd which lead them to where they are now.

I don't personally hope for any of them to be Hokage in the near future. I hope Kakashi does. Not what the thread is about, but tactics aside i think Kakashi is an epic fellow.

You can help that, by stating two characters you think can take on Madara without giving many faithful scenarios they could take it.

Well then try to give a broader view of your opinion when you post your thread. Give reasons that no one has thought about etc. Make it something interesting.

It kinda was..
yeah im not perfect nor are you or anyone here. yes i wasnt 100% clear in my op, but if ppl read the whole thing they would see it was more about sasuke and naruto against madara.

how am i baised against sasuke when all i did was post manga scans? was i lieing in my op about sasuke?

i said that both of them were beaten by madara in my op as well

but your missing the point which im finding it hard to believe why you are as a MOD

just because ppl disagree with my opinion doesnt give them the right to break the rules nor insult me. that was the whole problem i had here.

not that ppl disagreed but the fact that they were allowed to insult me and spam the way they did.

hell some didnt even state why they disagreed as you saw for yoourself.

i just want all preium and non preium members to be witheld to the rules

Siding on wankers like "ot: you know you are very immature to call naruto immature?" XD
i just wish all the hate would stop

Last edited:

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
LMAO this thread is laced with biased. Itachi is nowhere on Madara's level. Obito was able to take out some bijuu chakra from Madara far from worthless. BTW Sasuke was fodderized by Madara in their second encounter one hit just like with Naruto. And Obito>Itachi

Status
Not open for further replies.