Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That may be true; but if it was Shikamaru & Kakazu, I think he would've lost.
Also, he would've lost to temari, If he Didnt forfeit, & if he would've took risks like Naruto he might've succeeded with that battle.

More the less, Shikaku did lead them , but with some help.
While on the other hand, Itachi had to do everything himself his whole life.
& when the end came he was willing to sacrifice everything.

Just like batman, his son was killed many of times through out the comic series, also, superman.
But superman, went psycho.
While batman never lost his cool.
He uses most of all his gadgets & still win. & that might've happen with Shikamaru if he Didnt forfeit that match.
Shika did forfeit because he just wanted to; his skills were already proven any risk he would take would harm him. Shika sometimes took help; but that does not change the fact that he leaded them; also he made a whole stratgy for the team when they were about to attack Kakuzu and Hidan. Itachi's sacrifice is not related to battle intelligence, it does not require to have high intelligence skills to be a sacrificing person.
Itachi is smart; aswell with some others in the list; but if Hashirama and Tobirama(they are smart; but they are not one of those who has the smarts as their sharp-skill) is there, the Shika-dudes must be too.

NagazuDead

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where is Shikamaru or Shikaku?

are u stupid... Madara can't be in Top 2 or even Itachi in top 1.
And tobirama and Hashirama doesn't deserve to be in 3 or 4 or 5
U dont know how smart Minato is...

Minato haven't even seen a jutsu like kamui before and stiill owned Obito, one shot.

Minato is in Top 3

+
Fail thread.

Badapdos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where is Shikamaru or Shikaku?

are u stupid... Madara can't be in Top 2 or even Itachi in top 1.
And tobirama and Hashirama doesn't deserve to be in 3 or 4 or 5
U dont know how smart Minato is...

Minato haven't even seen a jutsu like kamui before and stiill owned Obito, one shot.

Minato is in Top 3

+
Fail thread.
I'm "stupid"
That's all you say, but when you look at your self.
Your the same as you call me.

Minato Top 3 , Ooooo...
He defeated a foolish 16 year old kid.
So legendary.

Still haven't seen him take on an opponent like Kabuto.
Oh yea that's because he died.

Sooo...
Your point is stop hyping Minato.
He hasn't analyzed a whole village , he hasn't fought an Uchiha yet & he died from trying to pretext the one thing he loved, that's the only accomplishment.

While Hashirama & Itachi did that about 4 or three times.
Yea thought so..
Now may dismiss yourself, your putting a bad name on Minato.

+
Fail Post!

Badapdos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shika did forfeit because he just wanted to; his skills were already proven any risk he would take would harm him. Shika sometimes took help; but that does not change the fact that he leaded them; also he made a whole stratgy for the team when they were about to attack Kakuzu and Hidan. Itachi's sacrifice is not related to battle intelligence, it does not require to have high intelligence skills to be a sacrificing person.
Itachi is smart; aswell with some others in the list; but if Hashirama and Tobirama(they are smart; but they are not one of those who has the smarts as their sharp-skill) is there, the Shika-dudes must be too.
No he forfeited, because he ran out of chakra.
So, spying on Uchiha most of his life & not being caught by one single member isn't Intelligent?
Showing how he analyzed the situation with planetary devastation isn't intelligent?
Showing how he made Orochimaru use his strongest technique to be used & sealed so easily isn't intelligent?

Tricking everyone to dislike him even tho he protects them most of the time their in doubt of being killed?
Breaking out of "Edo tensei", with Shisui eye isn't intelligent?

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No he forfeited, because he ran out of chakra.
So, spying on Uchiha most of his life & not being caught by one single member isn't Intelligent?
Showing how he analyzed the situation with planetary devastation isn't intelligent?
Showing how he made Orochimaru use his strongest technique to be used & sealed so easily isn't intelligent?

Tricking everyone to dislike him even tho he protects them most of the time their in doubt of being killed?
Breaking out of "Edo tensei", with Shisui eye isn't intelligent?
I already told that he is indeed intelligent.
But there are other who worth to be mentioned when it comes to intelligence; that's all.

Badapdos

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already told that he is indeed intelligent.
But there are other who worth to be mentioned when it comes to intelligence; that's all.
Yea that is true but, there are many that has a great roll in the storyline.
& that's why I mentioned those certain characters.
Every character I mentioned , doesn't show emotions during battle, but threw friends family Etc....
They keep calm.
Shikamaru doesn't hide his feelings, he shows it during battle sometimes it's fake & some times it's real.
It's like Ino-shika-Cho, He depends on his team.
But, those specific characters I listed, have done numerous things themselves.

There are so many intelligent Shinobis not on the list. :shy:
Yea,
Like Shikaku
Shikamaru
Kakashi
Iruka
Kabuto

Many, but I listed those who has done the most for the village.
& those who has done the worse to the village.