Let's just ignore everything and let the Sasuke D-riding begin!!

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks to this epic chapter, we will now have to suffer a bunch of Sasuke turds fapping non-stop about how Sasuke's (Itachi's) eyes saved his a$$ and how he used this to save Naruto n co.
Yes, Sasuke has rinnegan, yes he is immune to the I.T. BUT, he doesn't save others because he cares, he does it because he needs Naruto's power to be able to fight Madara.
Now we can enjoy Sasuke-turdlettes spamming crap about how Sasuke is the saviour because he did this ONE significant thing and a few other helpful things to help Naruto. Nevermind everything leading up to this moment and how much Naruto did including taking out 7 metoers at once while pretty much not giving a f***. Nevermind everyone else's significance in this war...nope let's all watch em focus entirely on Sasuke....fml

Hold on tight guys, we're about to observe people D-riding like never before...

Kαmi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao NB gets butthurt so easy. Just ignore the threads man, take a break off the site. That's what I do when I get overwhelmed with wanking.

I find it freakin hilarious so I support it.
#PraiseSasuke

lswhyte123

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a shame that people have been waiting so long for their favourite character to do something relevent and now that it's finally happened...it's gonna be blown out of all proportion and the efforts of characters Kishi also cared about, are going to be over-shadowed by this one immunity Sasuke has, thanks to Itachi's eyes and the SO6P's.....

sv121

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's a shame that people have been waiting so long for their favourite character to do something relevent and now that it's finally happened...it's gonna be blown out of all proportion and the efforts of characters Kishi also cared about, are going to be over-shadowed by this one immunity Sasuke has, thanks to Itachi's eyes and the SO6P's.....
y u crying man?Sasuke is god and gaara is a fooder

Raekwon26

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, you real upset.

Stay mad.

Reactions: Champ

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why didn't you make this thread long ago when people was saying Naruto is Jesus Naruto can solo all NV Naruto will surpass the sage and Kaguya etc

WithDemonsToLeanOn

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
#SasukeIsGod
#Sasuke>Naruto
#SaviorOfShinobiAlliance
#TankGod