Fanta

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There have been a good few bashing threads within the past few weeks so why not have a thread giving Sakura credit for a change, because come on, she deserves it.

You must be registered for see images

That was a pretty thoughtful speech and we can see here she clearly understands Naruto's feelings unlike dat random fodder who butted in. You know who I'm talking about.

edit: for people who seem to be unable to understand anything I'm talking about the guy that said "He's even been looking after shinobi like us".

I feel like Kishimoto is slowly bringing her back into the picture because each chapter she has been shown in, she is doing something more important. I think he has something big planned for her :cool:

Not to forget she is healing Naruto up to full health, I think that's pretty damn useful.

No character bashing please, keep it nice :)

Last edited:

Melanee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kishimoto is doing what he said he was planning to do, show Sakura as the true heroine she is and since that interview was done a long time ago, we assumed he had forgotten her, but he had probably wrote this chapter already or had it planned in his head.

Sakura would naturally develop leadership skills through Tsunade, and had already prove herself worth of that title when Pain attacked Konoha, now she is showing the ability to inspire with her words and like you said, proved that she understands Naruto's feelings.

Fanta

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
uhh she's been standing around doing absolutely nothing and she finally realized that she was capable of healing the guy whos been fighting this entire time

lets give her credit for being completely useless.
I hate it when people try to find the bad things out of a good situation.

Just stop trying to find fault in Sakura just because got some good panel time.. she's giving Naruto a full recovery.. she's not useless.

Reactions: The Necromancer

Optimistic

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We know who you're talking about and I can't say I agree, but she is and will even more, awesome.
How can you not agree? Hinata is a fodder ninja in terms of strength.
OT: It seems all of K11 girls are getting the development, maybe Tenten will do something since even Ino did something.

Melanee

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hate it when people try to find the bad things out of a good situation.

Just stop trying to find fault in Sakura just because got some good panel time.. she's giving Naruto a full recovery.. she's not useless.
Don't let it get to you, the bashers are eating crow (and some just simply won't ever accept or like her) and we fans have a right to be proud. Ignore, smile and enjoy!

Reactions: The Necromancer

Fanta

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can you not agree? Hinata is a fodder ninja in terms of strength.
OT: It seems all of K11 girls are getting the development, maybe Tenten will do something since even Ino did something.
Please try not to start another Sakura v Hinata flamewar. I'd appreciate it.

Lol she is a little bit late sakura should have give her talk before hinata.
That was a good time to give her speech since they where all gonna get obliterated by that buujidama and she had to physc everyone up to try and counter it. Or "At least die trying" :')

Last edited: