Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Leth Nurae

Neither the Noldor nor the Nekura withstood the onslaught of the Rot. Both luscious and lifeless forest fell to something entirely new. Something else. The Adherents of Rot assaulted Leth Nurae, remaking it in the image of their God. Now it's lands lay barren and dry. A far cry better than the Swamp of Aeonia, but a travesty and perversion of nature all the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Cobalt-

Legendary
Kin
132💸
Kumi
5,134💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/gondolin-230.768224/#post-21944746

This post marks the begining of a mission with the following storyboard elements:

D-rank (1): Explore a landmark
C-rank (2): Defend yourself from wild beasts
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sylvanas had begun her journey as an ambassador for the Noldor clan. She landed on the ground at the river bank and stopped to look at the area around her. And a terrible and haunting view it was at the same time. It was large forest area, with the river running between two areas, but one half of the forest was dead while the other part was flourishing as ever. And she knew the reason for this. Nekura. Those foul beings southwest of Leth Nurae had corrupted part of this forest, with dead trees spreading as far as her eye could see. All they ever did was corrupt everything around them.

The other half of the forest was blossoming, with green shrubery covering the area, thick, strong and healthy trees there, bustling with wildlife. It was a breathtaking sight, to see how two clans can influence the enviroment. It was almost like seeing two sides of the same coin with one shiny and new and the other rusted and decayed. Sylvanas now had to choose which part of the forest route to take. Going west, she would tread through the Nekura part of the forest and risk of maybe running into a Nekura. The Noldor side of the forest was more protected and would make her feel safer because of all the cover she had there, but it was also a longer route.

Sylvanas eyed the two sides and jumped over the river, treading over it with a few graceful steps to the west shore of the river into the Nekura part of the forest. It may be more dangerous but it may also be a chance to run into a Nekura and kill him.

She walked for several hours feeling a strange uncomfort while walking through the forest. As soon as she had stepped into it, it was as if the sunlight could not reach into the forest and everything turned gray and ashen. The ground, the trees everything was gray. She didn't like the feeling she was getting from this area. While she was walking she suddenly stopped, her sharpened Noldor senses alerting her of a sound. Rustling. Breathing. Sylvanas removed her bow from her back, channeling her chakra into it and turning towards the source of the sound to her right.

Kyohaku Kasai | Star Fire
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: (15-40)
Damage: (30-80)
Description: The Noldor, also know as the Elves, have always loved to live within their ancient forest which they felt at one with. Over the years bows were developed but always forged using the holy fire to infuse them with their chakra. They were now made of chakra steel, so as to not drain all the trees of their power. But a few unique traits were added:

Blades: The bow is made out of two, one handed swords that link together to form the bow. They were forged first with the holy fire purifying the steel, and make them so they are more adaptable to the elves element. Each blade is a foot and a half long that curves as it gets towards the point to create the shape need to form the bow. Much like the bow itself, these blades can be infused with the Silmarilis (holy fire) which cause them to glow with bright flames as they are covered in the element. The strength of this light is dependent on the amount of chakra put into the blades. To put chakra into the blades it counts as one of the three moves per turn. This chakra can be released in a wave like the samurai techniques, going in a straight line up to long range. Releasing the wave counts as a move per turn, and will causes the swords to no longer be infused with the silmarilis as all the chakra would have been released from them.

Bow: The swords can be on either side of the waste, or on the users back in an X shape or already locked in their bow form ready to use. This bow has no string but is formed from the users energy when they hold it, flowing out of their body to create the string. This making it useless to all that are not part of the clan. The arrows for the bow are made up of the Silmarilis (holy fire) in a focused form to create an arrow. The more chakra the user puts into the arrow the stronger it will be and the more devastating the impact. The arrows pierce, and hit their targets, then explode outwards into a burst of light, which can leave craters from the release of energy. The user can fire up to 3 arrows at once to hit different targets, but each arrow counts as a move per turn consuming chakra. Can only make one arrow A rank and above per turn.

Note: Can only be held by clan members as the weapon will burn the skin of others
Note: The weapon takes S rank to destroy and if one sword is destroyed the bow can't be formed.
Note: The power behind the abilities corelatates to the chakra. So for a C rank arrow, it costs 15 chakra and does 30 damage. And will be treated as so. Same for covering the swords in chakra and releasing the waves. S rank versions of the abilities can be used 3 times with two turns between each use, this total is for all S rank, both sword and bow.
Note: Combining the swords to make the bow or detaching them counts as a move per turn
Note: Waves and arrows B rank and below can only reach mid range

Peeking from behind a tree she saw a large, sickly looking boar 15-20 meters away from her. But he was alive and strong. Looking better at him Sylvanas could see he had several wounds on his body, and white spots which were actually live worms feasting on the sick boars meat. As she stepped to get a better view of the boar she accidentaly stepped on a deadbranch beneath her foot which emitted a loud crack in the otherwise silent forest. And then all hell came lose.

The boar raised its head towards the sound of the branch and almost entered a frenzy. He charged towards Sylvanas at an amazing speed. But she was fast as well. Immediately she jumped towards the boar flipping over it while separating the two blades that constructed her bow and channeling her chakra into the blades. They started shining a bright, almost blinding and she slashed at the boar while gracefully flying over it, releasing the Silmarilion from her blades at the strength of a B rank technique covering the boar in a mass of holy fire, finally shining some light on this desolate place.

(Dainamikku Akushon) - Dynamic Action
Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user flips towards the opponent and attacks with a series of punches and kicks equaling 7 attacks.

Kyohaku Kasai | Star Fire
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: (15-40)
Damage: (30-80)
Description: The Noldor, also know as the Elves, have always loved to live within their ancient forest which they felt at one with. Over the years bows were developed but always forged using the holy fire to infuse them with their chakra. They were now made of chakra steel, so as to not drain all the trees of their power. But a few unique traits were added:

Blades: The bow is made out of two, one handed swords that link together to form the bow. They were forged first with the holy fire purifying the steel, and make them so they are more adaptable to the elves element. Each blade is a foot and a half long that curves as it gets towards the point to create the shape need to form the bow. Much like the bow itself, these blades can be infused with the Silmarilis (holy fire) which cause them to glow with bright flames as they are covered in the element. The strength of this light is dependent on the amount of chakra put into the blades. To put chakra into the blades it counts as one of the three moves per turn. This chakra can be released in a wave like the samurai techniques, going in a straight line up to long range. Releasing the wave counts as a move per turn, and will causes the swords to no longer be infused with the silmarilis as all the chakra would have been released from them.

Bow: The swords can be on either side of the waste, or on the users back in an X shape or already locked in their bow form ready to use. This bow has no string but is formed from the users energy when they hold it, flowing out of their body to create the string. This making it useless to all that are not part of the clan. The arrows for the bow are made up of the Silmarilis (holy fire) in a focused form to create an arrow. The more chakra the user puts into the arrow the stronger it will be and the more devastating the impact. The arrows pierce, and hit their targets, then explode outwards into a burst of light, which can leave craters from the release of energy. The user can fire up to 3 arrows at once to hit different targets, but each arrow counts as a move per turn consuming chakra. Can only make one arrow A rank and above per turn.

Note: Can only be held by clan members as the weapon will burn the skin of others
Note: The weapon takes S rank to destroy and if one sword is destroyed the bow can't be formed.
Note: The power behind the abilities corelatates to the chakra. So for a C rank arrow, it costs 15 chakra and does 30 damage. And will be treated as so. Same for covering the swords in chakra and releasing the waves. S rank versions of the abilities can be used 3 times with two turns between each use, this total is for all S rank, both sword and bow.
Note: Combining the swords to make the bow or detaching them counts as a move per turn
Note: Waves and arrows B rank and below can only reach mid range

The boar started squealing and rolling but it was no use. The fire ate away at him and Sylvanas stood and watched, with her blades still at the ready. She approached the boar which was covered in holy fire and stabbed both her blades through its head, killing it and separating its spinal cord from its brain. It was corrupted by the forest but it was not the boars fault. Immediately as the boar stopped struggling, the fire extinguished showing the devastating effects of the holy fire. It was burned almost to the bone with muscle tissue protruding from the burned area as well as all other kinds of gore. Sylvanas removed the blades from the boars head and cleaned them, putting them back on each side of her waist. She kneeled down, touching the boars head and saying a quiet prayer for the Silmarillis to grant him safe passage to the afterworld. After finishing that she decided to continue through the forest at a faster pace, leaving the area. "Not even a day into my journey and already I had to kill. Was this a good decision?" she asked herself as she continued her journey.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mission end and LLM.

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[Yamamoto]

(Think I can spawn here as it's not claimed?)

Yamamoto walked through the greens of the land that remained, his stick in hand and sword on hip. He'd wandered the world avoiding others due to what he held within him, a beast from ancient times, the four tails, Goku. He stopped, sitting down against a tree near the borders of the still alive part of the land, relaxing, enjoying being away from people. It was then that he felt himself in a world inside his own mind, a dark one, finding him face to face with the beast itself. The beast spoke:

"Why have you come here old man.... "

"It's where my feet brought me, Son"

"Don't get smart with me..."

"You're so quick to anger.... this is the path I chose... I'm curious about the darkness that spreads. I feel it has some tie to you... can't you feel it?"

"It's hard not to, why don't you let me take control and I'll deal with it..."

"As fun as that sounds, I think I'll rest a little first...."

Excision

Elite
Kin
714💸
Kumi
6,473💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After resting a while Yamamoto rose to his feet, making a decision. He was old, but not too old for one last adventure. He set off in search of a certain landmark.

LLM

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from [x]

This post marks the beginning of my mission with the following storyboard element(s):

Explore the history of something (3)

Summary: Merlin wishes to know more about Ozymandias before he tells the pharaoh anything of himself. Ozymandias relents, telling the Magus briefly of his life, as well as some of some of his self-reflections.

After escaping the clutches of the Tomb of Marduk, no thanks to Merlin, the two continued conversing about Tiamat and the Age of Gods, and the nature of her seal. The incubus told the pharaoh that the shrines were built to keep her locked away, and that the Necromancers being present at the shrines meant that Tiamat's revival was practically inevitable. The conversation on the topic ended there, and the two walked in silence for some time.

"You've taught me much about the past, Merlin. Of Camelot, of King Arthur, Galahad and Amara. But nothing of yourself." the pharaoh stated, clearly implying his desire to learn more about the Magus of Flowers himself. Merlin scratched his chin sheepishly, "W-well, there really isn't much to me! My story is just as much about the stories of others, I suppose. The only time of my life that things have really been about me is..." his words trailed off slightly, leaving Ozymandias in suspense momentarily. "I'll tell you all about it, if you tell me about yourself, pharaoh-san." the incubus proposed, prompting a small sigh from the pharaoh.

"I am the son of Seti I and Queen Tuya of the New Kingdom of Egypt. Like King Arthur, my rule saw me defending my homeland from foreign expansion. I brought my country to the height of its prosperity in its two-thousand years of existence, and I've left it in the hands of one of my sons, Merneptah." the pharaoh paused, looking to the Magus of Flowers, seeing in his eyes that such a brief summary wasn't quite what he was looking for, and he resumed his recount of his personal history. "In my youth, I rarely spent time with my parents. My father, who was the pharaoh before me, was largely occupied with repelling invaders from a foreign land, the Hittites. My mother was more involved with my childhood than my father, but I did not mind. I regularly wandered the temple complexes of the city, acquainting myself with the culture and history of the land, for I would soon inherit it and become its figurehead. It was on one day that seemed no different to any other that I met Nefertari, the girl who would become my greatest love." The pharaoh briefly paused, savouring the memory he was recounting to the Magus of Flowers. In that moment, his mind briefly flashed forward to his memories of himself, Moses, and Nefertari, and the disaster of Ten Plagues that came thereafter. The smile on Ozymandias' face faded, and he spoke again.

"When I reached the age of 17, I accompanied my father on an expedition to retake a town that had been occupied by the Hittites. That was the last day I spent with him, for when we returned to the city he passed. Weeks after I took his body to the mortuary temple, I would be crowned the new pharaoh of Egypt. The third of the nineteenth dynasty. I took Nefertari as my Queen and wife, and my brother Moses served as advisor. I am sure that he would have made a great pharaoh." the pharaoh's last few words piqued the curiosity of the Magus of Flowers, prompting him to ask about Moses. "What became of him?", the magus inquired, causing Ozymandias to remember the Ten Plagues once again. The conversations he had with his friend leading up to their arrival. "He left the country. He was a prophet who denounced the gods of Egypt, and I imprisoned those who shared his beliefs. My refusal to release them led to the emergence of the Ten Plagues which tore apart my Kingdom. By the end of it all, I let them go." the pharaoh spoke solemnly, remembering not only the calamity of years before, but also his conversation with the spirit of his first son. "Though our parting was not under peaceful circumstances, he is my one and only friend. That shall remain so for the rest of time." he said with a small smile, knowing that their divergence was due to things that could not be changed easily. It could not be helped. Just as Ozymandias was destined to rule, his friend had found his own calling. And Ozymandias' respect for that person transcended his duty as a ruler to quash any dissent in his Kingdom. This fact was evident to the Magus of Flowers, who gathered such from the way Ozymandias spoke of Moses. "The rest is as you know it. I came to this land in search of Galahad, and was met with his sister. From her I obtained the power of Prana, and with it I work to ensure that humanity is kept safe from that which would threaten it." His words prompted a gentle smile from Merlin "That is a wonderful tale, Ozymandias."

The two would continue walking through the area, moving on with their journey.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Awards
Coming form [x]

Leth Nurae - the twilight forest of the elves of Gondolin and the haunted half of land that was destroyed by the ancient enemy and left in a permanent state of decay. The fairy of thunder, Tatl rushed across the dead branches that were on their route from the east part of the country.

Hey Tatl where are you goin?!

It's fine Lilith, let it explore.

Lilith ran off into a fork in the path that lead near a mountain ridge. Alucard and Zev remained stationary in hopes that the two of them would come back. In the meantime, Zev would speak some piece of his mind.

Lilith.. What abilities did you give her? Is she able to take care of herself?

Alucard raised his eyebrows, he was quite surprised that his edo cared so much for her. As he answered Zev, he looked through his mind and into Lilith's; She was happy and playing with her familiar that she had created. She was too much of a child still though.

She has powers, no question about that. However, it's her innocent way of thinking. It does not help her in a world filled of death.

Zev nodded as the sound of footsteps marching through the forest would suddenly be heard. Alucard looked in their direction and saw chakra remains coming towards them but there was no need for panic. Soon they were joined with a band of elves from Gondolin.

Why is there an unrest soul here?

One of them questioned the very idea that an edo tensei were walking in their woods.

We're leaving, don't worry about it.

The "we're leaving" part of the sentence was broadcasted towards Lilith as well telling her to get her ass back to Alucard and Zev, who was about to create an incursion.

Make it quick..

The elves continued towards the path where Lilith and Tatl had gone off too. She came running, almost knocking a few of the elves down into the ground out of excitement and Tatl was flying behind her. The elves were suspicious but carried on as Alucard had rested his hand on Darkiscie's hilt in case trouble would arise. Luckily, it didn't and the four of them continued west.

LLM.