Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok im going to keep it real right now, Did madara use PS against 8 gates guy? lemme tell you something! if he did it would had been over! that simple!

8 gates gai aint got nothing on ems madara! just know that! distorting space with his 8 gate speed aint doing sht against perfect sussano!

and no way in hell is his taijutsu in 8 gates bypassing perfect sussano!

#OhGodIjustWentIn

You must be registered for see images

Zorø

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara P.S sword had the power to destroy everything...Guy wouldve been minced meat if a slash caught him.......but It wouldnt catch him guy is too fast for Ems Madara...U_U.

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
um im not character bashing so idk what your talking about but go ahead and report me if it makes u feel better about your life.
Niggz, ive seen some of ur posts, ur an obito wanker lmao, this aint gon work doe

I aint reportin, that's a pu $$ y move, just wanted to make u feel bad

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Niggz, ive seen some of ur posts, ur an obito wanker lmao, this aint gon work doe

I aint reportin, that's a pu $$ y move, just wanted to make u feel bad
obito wanker? wtf you talking about?

make me feel bad? dude just stop.. i honestly dont know wat ur talking about, ur making urself look stupid right now like lmao..

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He does not have to destroy whole formation of PS, he can just hit the forehead which Madara stays:

You must be registered for see images

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obito wanker? wtf you talking about?

make me feel bad? dude just stop.. i honestly dont know wat ur talking about, ur making urself look stupid right now like lmao..
I've been around for quite a while and I've seen u wanking obito alot, dont deny it

Yeah, most kids on nb feel bad after they get reported, i assumed that ur one of em Lol

Prince Charles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been around for quite a while and I've seen u wanking obito alot, dont deny it

Yeah, most kids on nb feel bad after they get reported, i assumed that ur one of em Lol
okay bro, you win the Sherlock homles detective trophy today since you figured out i wank obito ( even though i dont lel)

nah i dont feel bad i idc as im hardly on, you win buddy you dont have to reply to me anymore.

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Prince Charles up in this!!! Been too long!!! #squad

OT: Honestly, I can't seem to think of any compelling evidence disproving what you stated. If you really think about it, PS is some next level sht tho... like Juubi-Jin speed is tight and errythang, but PS just on some crazy sht.

Reactions: Prince Charles